User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • Randomosity Re: Ask a question!

    I'd be perfectly happy forever without meeting the love of my life. I've never been one for settling down, and I've wanted to travel the globe for ages, so finding ...

    May 12, 2020
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Warm Welcome Needed

    I did give you a proper welcome on your wall, but I'll do it here as well! Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy it here!

    May 11, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Celebrity Conundrum

    Alex followed behind Zoey towards the stairwell until Zoey turned left to an “Employees Only” area. Alex scampered up the stairs and went to another Employee’s Only area. She checked ...

    May 11, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Two sentence horror story

    I heard my dog and spouse walk around all night and look around. Im single and allergic to animals. Yes, I know that isnt very good, but thats all I ...

    May 11, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Celebrity Conundrum

    Alex finished looking at the loose floorboards and looked in the fridge but immediately shut the door. It smelled of spoiled milk and of food. Jonah wandered over to the ...

    May 10, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: LZs Land of Whats Supposed To Be Art

    This isn't really art, but here you go anyways. Made it for a friend.

    May 10, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)

    Ha, nope.

    May 10, 2020
  • Writing Activities Re: Life by Haiku

    Crying over the deaths, of ill-fated book characters, running out of tears.

    May 9, 2020
  • Welcome Mat Re: My name is aeternum

    Welcome to YWS! As @whatchamacallit said, if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

    May 9, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Celebrity Conundrum

    The group shuffled into the room and Jonah slowly shut the door after them. The room was very bland and it obviously hadn’t been changed in several decades. There was ...

    May 7, 2020
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    CORVID, you're revenge For all the dumb crap that the Humans do daily (i know that's not true, it sounded funnier in my head)

    May 7, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member May 5 - May 19: whatchamacallit

    Congrats! You totally deserve it!

    May 5, 2020
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    Ready for today, A young student awakens, To the birds singing.

    May 5, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: First word that comes to your mind...

    Mechanics

    May 4, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: First word that comes to your mind...

    death

    May 2, 2020


Defeat has its lessons as well as victory.
— Pat Buchanan