-
Re: Creatively Titled Poetry Challenge
(this is definitely not my best poem, but i tried lol) Ghosts of Change During the night, as the wind billows, the darkness is forming over the hill. Over the ...
May 21, 2020 -
Re: Ruin A Quote With Goats
"Goat, I've got a goat we're not in goat anymore."
May 20, 2020 -
Re: Featured Member May 20 - June 2: Hkumar
Congrats dude!
May 20, 2020 -
Re: Character Profiles
Alexandria Caitlyn Leifsson (Alex) Appears in @Liberty and I's DTWH " The Celebrity Conundrum " Name: Alexandria Caitlyn Leifsson (Alex) Age: Eighteen Personality: Alex is a realist but can be ...
May 19, 2020 -
Re: The Celebrity Conundrum
Alex nodded and grabbed the keys. The group exited the room and Jonah locked the door behind them. They started walking through the movie theater looking for a room none ...
May 18, 2020 -
Re: Ask a question!
@alliyah - A 500/1000 word story about some girl who's dad was a god and hated mortals and etc. It was the best because it was the first story I ...
May 15, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
*brings the golems*
May 14, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
OooOOo so scary
May 14, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
yes, i did
May 14, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
...no...
May 14, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
:P
May 14, 2020 -
Re: Creatively Titled Poetry Challenge
I will give this a try!
May 14, 2020 -
Re: How Do You Pronounce Caramel?
I just realized something really weird. When I say caramel out loud, I always say car-mel, but when I read it in my head, I often hear care-uh-mel. I can ...
May 13, 2020 -
Re: Ask a question!
I haven't even read it yet, but Twilight. If it has to be a book series I've read, it has to be "Wildwood". It progressed too quickly and just... ugh. ...
May 13, 2020 -
Re: The Celebrity Conundrum
Alex walked around looking for another room to search. On the other side of the building, Jonah was looking through an empty theater. The lights were on, so Jonah could ...
May 13, 2020
