-
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
I come back to this thread after quite a long time to people turning each other into lichs and undead sorcerers... what the heck?
Jun 6, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
Sure beans! I can't grab any photos cause this device won't let me, but here are some Key words and stuff you could probably look up: -"Stay gold, Ponyboy, stay ...
Jun 1, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
Alright, thank you! Also (I am so sorry, I an indecisive xD), could you perhaps include this quote? If it's not possible, I totally understand @shapeofvoid. "They grew up on ...
Jun 1, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
Either! If it isn't too much to ask, could you do one with the outline and one filled in, and I can pick in between those two banners? If it's ...
Jun 1, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
Heyo! I'm back for a new one! Type: Banner! Fandom: The Outsiders . I linked the movie's wikipedia page. Color: (do you want a specific color palette?) Nope. Maybe black, ...
Jun 1, 2020 -
Re: whatcha's reviews
Thank you! I appreciate it!
Jun 1, 2020 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
O'Hara Landscape and Lawn Care is a landscaping company my dad despises.
Jun 1, 2020 -
Re: whatcha's reviews
Hey whatcha! You don't have to review this, but I would like another review on it. It is not in the greenroom and is pretty long, so don't feel obligated ...
May 31, 2020 -
Re: LZ's Land of Reviews
Just bumping this up!
May 30, 2020 -
Re: The YWS Mechanic
Hey @Tenyo! Here's the answers To your questions! I have separated your Questions into four parts: #1 = How easy are automobiles to build? #2 = Does every piece have ...
May 30, 2020 -
Re: The YWS Mechanic
Hey @Tenyo! Thanks for the questions. I'll get your answers to you soon, but I just need to ask you something! For the first question, do you mean like Is ...
May 30, 2020 -
Re: The YWS Mechanic
The YWS Mechanic and questions-about-cemeteries-answerer Is your character having car or plane issues? Do you need help finding the perfect car for your character (cost/impression-wise)? Do you have a
May 30, 2020 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
The cats quickly tear up all your furniture and other belongings, causing you to go into bankruptcy and have to move to a tiny, crummy studio apartment with your cats. ...
May 29, 2020 -
Re: Haiku Train
The touch of its light, brings warmth to all around it, bringing everyone joy.
May 25, 2020 -
Re: Have a Story but Need a Buddy?
I'm glad you like my topic, @Shadeflame, but I am no longer looking to write with someone. Please feel free to use my idea for a story of your own ...
May 23, 2020
