-
Re: The Unofficial YoungWriters-Ville Map!
You're welcome! I've already got four new PMs, so the map will be updated by the end of today!
Jun 11, 2020 -
Re: The Unofficial YoungWriters-Ville Map!
The Unofficial YWS-Ville Map! (If the photo is not showing up, or some numbers are cut off, I also posted it to my old Sims tumblr that I don't use ...
Jun 11, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
I'm really tired man. Also, sorry for the self promo, but if you guys could check out this post on my wall and reply? I need some help with sorting ...
Jun 10, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
Soviets
Jun 10, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
China
Jun 10, 2020 -
Re: The Character Clinic
hey Stella! I don't k ow if you can answer this, but I have two questions. To One: How quick can someone did of a heart attack? Is there any ...
Jun 9, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
I had spaghetti two days ago.
Jun 8, 2020 -
Re: Ask a therapist!
Thanks!
Jun 7, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
Baby shark do do do do do do do
Jun 7, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
Baby shark do do do do do do
Jun 6, 2020 -
Re: Ask a therapist!
Hey Carlito! In my book, my main character survived a plane crash and her and the other characters are stranded on a random island. Would there be any PTSD or ...
Jun 6, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
Wow, those are incredible! Thank you so much! :D
Jun 6, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
Lol no @alliyah, even though I am obsessed I am not obsessed enough to write “juicy” rants about the characters.
Jun 6, 2020 -
Re: Describe the person you see above in three words..
Random girl reading
Jun 6, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
@alliyah, it has been a week tho, so you can change it! I changed mine lol.
Jun 6, 2020
