-
Re: What should the DTWH be renamed to?
Alright, personally, I like DTWH how it is. It’s unique and it sounds original compared to “role play” and “storybook”. Don’t get me wrong, those names are fine, but it’s ...
Jun 14, 2020 -
Re: Report a good member!
Thank you @lulon! You are lovely as well and I always love reading your wall posts!
Jun 14, 2020 -
Re: The Unofficial YoungWriters-Ville Map!
@JesseWrites, you are now officially #30 and @Everlight you are now #35!
Jun 13, 2020 -
Re: Ask a question!
Action and mystery. So, basically, Knives Out is the perfect movie. What’s better, the Maze Runner series or Hunger Games trilogy?
Jun 13, 2020 -
Re: How did you find YWS?
I sort of found it through Google, but Google led me to some random persons blog about top 10-something websites for young writers and BOOM! There was YWS.
Jun 12, 2020 -
Re: The Unofficial YoungWriters-Ville Map!
Alright, @HolySocks, you are officially #36!
Jun 12, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
I'll never beat you guys! I'll be back on page 99, so I can win!
Jun 12, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
Oh no not a HarryHardy!
Jun 12, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
Haha! You'll never escape me alive! lol
Jun 12, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
*a wild lucy appears* I play baseball and golf. And also competitive Tumblr-scrolling.
Jun 12, 2020 -
Re: The Unofficial YoungWriters-Ville Map!
Alright, @HarryHardy! You are now #33!
Jun 12, 2020 -
Re: The Unofficial YoungWriters-Ville Map!
Totally, @HarryHardy! I just need to know what part of YWS you are most active in!
Jun 12, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
Girl
Jun 11, 2020 -
Re: The Unofficial YoungWriters-Ville Map!
Oh and also @soundofmind and @LadyMysterio - Sorry for missing you guys!
Jun 11, 2020 -
Re: The Unofficial YoungWriters-Ville Map!
Alrighty! The map has been updated! @Carlito, @mellifera, @Arcticus, @SirenCymbaline, @whatchamacallit, @WinnyWriter, @BluesClues, @ShadowVyper, and @Elinor, you have been added!
Jun 11, 2020
