-
Re: LZ's Land of Reviews
Hey @HarryHardy! Sorry, but I am not currently taking reviews. I usually only open this up on Review Days. If I take part in it, I'll try to review your ...
Jun 16, 2020 -
Re: The Unofficial YoungWriters-Ville Map!
Alright, @Messenger and @Butterfly 7, I will have you added by noon central time!
Jun 16, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
Don’t be me and give up (even though I was forced to, I probably would have by now)!
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
Unfortunately, I had to give up on Teeam Tortoise after my laptop broke.
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
I think I saw like five minutes of that and hated it.
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
God 70 notifications all from this thread..
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: The Unofficial YoungWriters-Ville Map!
Hmmm, I don't know @alliyah... Lol, I am for #unclassified, but classified just sounds better. The city council will consider it though.
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: The Unofficial YoungWriters-Ville Map!
Alrighty, most of you are added! @Butterfly7, I did not add you because you didn't get back to me about what section you are most active in. As soon as ...
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: The Unofficial YoungWriters-Ville Map!
Thank you! @IcyFlame, you are now on my list!
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: The Unofficial YoungWriters-Ville Map!
@Tuckster - tagging you here because I am adding you to WFP! As I said in the previous post, I am updating it by tomorrow evening!
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
Idc what the odds are, I'm going to win this.
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
You guys aren’t both wrong, I’m gonna win.
Jun 15, 2020 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
Light brown skin, dark brown hair, dark blue eyes. Sorta tall (6 feet).
Jun 14, 2020 -
Re: The Unofficial YoungWriters-Ville Map!
Yes,@Butterfly7, you can be added! Just tell me what section of YWS you are most active in! @Tenyo, I think if you would want to be put in the people’s ...
Jun 14, 2020 -
Re: Cassandra Of The Lost DT
Hey guys, sorry for being a bit impatient, but are we going to start writing this?
Jun 14, 2020
