-
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)
I like both poems!
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Last person to post on page 99 wins!
@Liberty and @Shadeflame, Stamps is a little fat bulldog whose first appearance was in this post ! He looks like the following:
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Last person to post on page 99 wins!
*brings Stamps the dog from the other thread* LETS GOOO
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
I was really worried because I was gone for half an hour and thought I had lost, but apparently not! I'm still gonna win!
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
I want to win but I also want to get this over with lol. I get so many notifications from it!
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
Banana
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
I'm up for it. I'm wagering the base 50 points!
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
Ahhh, six more pages!
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
Um, @HarryHardy, why am I not on that list? And who's going to make the next "Last One To Post Here Wins" thread?
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: YWS Group Picture
@ShapeofVoid - I think it's a great idea to put our usernames somewhere besides our Bitmoji/drawings! That's be really helpful.
Jun 18, 2020 -
Re: YWS Group Picture
Alrighty, I have my Bitmoji all ready! Here's three poses and their links, just in case one is easier to put into the group photo than the other two! It ...
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)
Oooo 15 pages to go!
Jun 17, 2020 -
Re: The Unofficial YoungWriters-Ville Map!
@Messenger, you are officially #53! @Butterfly7, you are officially #91! It's time for you all to pack your bags and move on in!
Jun 16, 2020 -
Re: Welcome New Members! [3]
Welcome to YWS, @JasmineFelicia! I look forward to getting to know you!
Jun 16, 2020 -
Re: The Unofficial YoungWriters-Ville Map!
Hey @Messenger and @Butterfly7! I lied, it'll be more like 4pm-ish. I'm not at home and my grandparent's PC won't let me upload the picture to YWS! Sorry!
Jun 16, 2020
