User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Celebrity Conundrum

    Beatrice swiftly turned around to face the group. She looked back and forth at Elizabeth and Charles, who was slumped over in a chair, before stopping to stare at Elizabeth, ...

    Jun 27, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)

    That's a great idea @HarryHardy!

    Jun 24, 2020
  • Archive Re: Dead Center

    Betty Ditte and Lukács Anssi Betty stared at the giant brick building looming above her. Unlike most private schools she had been to, this one was different. For one, it ...

    Jun 24, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: We Finish Each Other's _____

    Despite my lack of knowledge on cooking , it's still McDonalds and its sucks . ____, I don't think we're in _______ anymore.

    Jun 23, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)

    Hm, sorry I’m a bit late, I’m not subscribed to the thread, but can I have some grasshopper ice cream? It’s mint ice cream with brownies and hot fudge.

    Jun 23, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)

    I'm here for a short while, may I have some ice-cream to?

    Jun 22, 2020
  • Archive Re: Dead Center

    I hope you don't mind me posting! Because Betty and Lukács don't know each other, I'll be splitting my posts into two. Betty Ditte "Good morning Bet--" Mrs. Ditte entered ...

    Jun 22, 2020
  • Archive Re: Dead Center

    Sorry for double posting, but I got my characters done! Name: Betty Ditte Age: 17 (she's really 97, but she's a vampire, so she looks 17) Type (werewolf, demon, etc.): ...

    Jun 21, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: LZs Land of Whats Supposed To Be Art

    My new doggo Beanie, who posed for the best photo I have ever taken.

    Jun 20, 2020
  • Archive Re: Dead Center

    Hey guys, I'm a bit busy, so it may take me a while to create the characters and post! Sorry!

    Jun 20, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Group Picture

    @ShadeofFlame - Are you doing it with or without our usernames?

    Jun 19, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member June 19 - July 3: HarryHardy

    Congratulations, dude!

    Jun 19, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: LZs Land of Whats Supposed To Be Art

    Another one:

    Jun 19, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: LZs Land of Whats Supposed To Be Art

    True masterpieces.

    Jun 19, 2020
  • Archive Re: Dead Center

    I'll probably join this! Gotta create a character first, though!

    Jun 18, 2020


Life’s disappointments are harder to take if you don’t know any swear words.
— Bill Watterson