-
Re: The YWS-Ville Roleplay
Pistachio and rocky road (not mixed, that would be disgusting)!
Jul 2, 2020 -
Re: The YWS-Ville Roleplay
WOO! I brought cookies!
Jul 2, 2020 -
Re: The Unofficial YoungWriters-Ville Map!
Alright, I won't be active much the rest of the day, but here's the thread I made:
Jul 2, 2020 -
Re: The YWS-Ville Roleplay
The YWS-Ville Roleplay Pretty self-explanatory, this is the roleplay thread for thread! Have fun!
Jul 2, 2020 -
Re: A Future Mistake
July 2, 2020 Words Written: 138 Total Words: 248 So I started the book off at Abby's aunt's house. They're having a conversation about how Abby wasn't raised right because ...
Jul 2, 2020 -
Re: The Unofficial YoungWriters-Ville Map!
@Gravitem - I think that's a great idea, I'm pretty busy right now, but I can create a thread later!
Jul 2, 2020 -
Re: The Unofficial YoungWriters-Ville Map!
1. @alliyah 2. @AvantCoffee 3. @fortis 4. @LadyGemstone 5. @Katteex 6. @Traves 7. @JabberHut 8. @Hkumar 9. @Magebird 10. @ShapeOfVoid 11. @SirenCymbaline 12. 13. 14. @Elinor 15. @soundofmind 16. 17. ...
Jul 2, 2020 -
Re: The Unofficial YoungWriters-Ville Map!
I don't know. If you want, I could tag everybody.
Jul 2, 2020 -
Re: The Unofficial YoungWriters-Ville Map!
I love it! I'll bring some cookies to the party!
Jul 2, 2020 -
Re: A Future Mistake
July 1, 2020 Words Written: 110 Total Words: 110 I just did the description, which I will put below! I like how it is so far and the characters are ...
Jul 2, 2020 -
Re: The Roleplay Duos Contest [2020]
Thanks! @Liberty and I are going to enter the competition with this DTWH: It's the sequel to but you don't need to know anything about The Celebrity Conundrum to follow ...
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: The Royalty Rendezvous
The "Royalty" Rendezvous By @Liberty and @LZPianogirl The Sequel To After solving the mystery of Charles Emmett's kidnapping, Alex and Avery return home to Canada. Despite hardly having the vacation ...
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: This or That?
Burger King Coco-Puffs or Reese's Puffs
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: A Future Mistake
A Future Mistake FIRST BOOK COVER: OFFICIAL BOOK COVER: I didn't know where else to put this, so here it is! I'm going to write and hopefully finish a novel ...
Jul 1, 2020 -
Re: The Roleplay Duos Contest [2020]
So, say I started a DTWH in February but finished it in July, would that be eligible? Or no? (Sorry, I'm a bit confused).
Jul 1, 2020
