User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Royalty Rendezvous

    Alex chucked, “Yeah, I finished it yesterday. It was pretty tough, Isaac had to help me on some parts.” Alex took a sip of her drink before continuing, “Have you ...

    Jul 7, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    July 7, 2020 Word Count: 602 Total Words: 2,409 Woo! We’re past 2,000 words baby! Way past it. My goal for today is 728 words, so 126 to go! I ...

    Jul 7, 2020
  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Movie you have seen...

    Ok, Ford vs Ferrari was the bomb. Like, I love cars and that sort of influenced my liking the movie, but even if you know nothing about cars, it is ...

    Jul 7, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    Yet another update July 6, 2020 Word Count: 211 Total Words: 1,807 The end of chapter one! The carriage starts moving, Mrs. Strinbrall and Abigail start talking about the lunch ...

    Jul 6, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    I'm sorry for all of you who are subscribed to this thread, you must be hit with a lot of notifications. Anyways, I created a collage. It is not a ...

    Jul 6, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    July 6, 2020 Word Count: 125 Total Words: 1,596 Mrs. Sherman tries to get into the Strinbralls' carriage but Mr. Sherman pulls her back. The Strinbralls get into their carriage ...

    Jul 6, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    July 6, 2020 Word Count: 331 Total Words: 1,471 Abby departs with her dad from the slave's house, they talk a bit, and are greeted at the house by their ...

    Jul 6, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [4]

    Activated

    Jul 6, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Celebrity Conundrum

    Lucas and Elspeth opened the van's back doors and addressed the group, "Alright everyone, stand up." The group did as they were told and stood. The two police officers were ...

    Jul 6, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    Taking a break for some character descriptions (yayyy) Name: Abigail Strinbrall Age: 19 Gender: Female Looks: Abby is a young woman of German background. She has goldish blonde hair and ...

    Jul 6, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    July 5, 2020 Words Written: 202 Total Words: 1,140 So they're talking about Abby's friend, Lily Ivan, and how she's fallen in love with a guy in Texas and they ...

    Jul 6, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    July 5, 2020 Words Written: 222 Total Words: 938 ^^The count may be a bit off, but oh well.^^ Abby talks to Tabs and Frankie (the slaves) about her best ...

    Jul 5, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    So, I didn't write anything on the third (I know, I know, I'm awful) but I did write nearly my entire word count on the fourth, so that's good! July ...

    Jul 5, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Royalty Rendezvous

    "It's fine, you weren't to late," Alex replied, "They're great! Samuel just found a job he might be interested in, so that's good. And Isaacs just boring ol' Isaac." Alex ...

    Jul 5, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    July 2, 2020 Words Written: 136 Total Words: 385 Basically Abby getting pissed and starting a walk in the garden.

    Jul 2, 2020


A person is a fool to become a writer. His only compensation is absolute freedom. He has no master except his own soul, and that, I am sure, is why he does it.
— Roald Dahl