User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    Time for the boys' character profiles! Name: Dennis Julius Bonham Age: 20 (nearly 21) Gender: Male Looks: Basically just young James Norton (because I'm lazy), but with several tattoos (none ...

    Jul 10, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    New Collage! Same thing as the last one! Brunette = Ruby ( not introduced as of 7/13) Blonde = Abigail (introduced) James Norton = Dennis (not introduced) Striped Shirt = ...

    Jul 9, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [4]

    {I'm going to go off "Dursley"} Dirt

    Jul 9, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [4]

    Dudley

    Jul 9, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    July 9, 2020 Word Count: 200 (no, that was not on purpose) Total Words: 3,313 So there is a train! And Martin says something along the lines of "i told ...

    Jul 9, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]

    @StarlitMind - For creating a post that spams everyone with notifications.

    Jul 9, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Royalty Rendezvous

    “Me too, this is so exciting!” Alex smiled, then sat up and grabbed her bag, before turning back to Avery, “Well, I have to go. It was nice seeing you, ...

    Jul 9, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    July 9, 2020 Word Count: 302 Total Words: 3,113 Abby talks a tad more and takes a walk with Martin (the mysterious dude) to the platform where his imaginary train ...

    Jul 9, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [4]

    Schrute

    Jul 9, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Royalty Rendezvous

    "I guess I can," Alex said, opening a blank email draft. She selected Prof. Schubach's email and began typing. Dear Professor Stale: Avery and I are very excited for the ...

    Jul 9, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    July 8, 2020 Word Count: 157 Total Words: 2,701 So Abby's talking to this strange guy, and the guy has a ticket for a train that isn't on the schedule.

    Jul 8, 2020
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Buddy System

    @StrawberryRock, I'd be happy to help you! If you don't mind PMing me (go to my profile, under my avatar it should say "send PM") what you need help with, ...

    Jul 8, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Royalty Rendezvous

    Alex picked up her phone and looked at the screen. It was an email titled "South African Study Trip" from Professor Schupbach, their Genetics teacher. Alex eagerly opened Gmail and ...

    Jul 7, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Royalty Rendezvous

    “No, but I’ve been doing some research on it,” Alex said, “The beach looks amazing, as do the hiking trails. Hopefully we get some time to enjoy it when we’re ...

    Jul 7, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    Yet another update. July 7, 2020 Word Count: 135 Total Words: 2,544 (my count may be a bit off) So, I completed my 728 word goal for today, which is ...

    Jul 7, 2020


Veni, vidi, scripsi ~ I came, I saw, I wrote
— steampowered