User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    Thanks for the votes so far, guys! I appreciate it! July 13, 2020 Word Count: 201/600 Total Words: 4,961 So, I started Chapter 3 with Ruby working at the library. ...

    Jul 14, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    Alright! Hello everyone reading this. I need your help deciding on something for my book! I've picked two apartments to base Ruby's apartment on for you guys to choose from! ...

    Jul 13, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Royalty Rendezvous

    “I think he gave us,” Alex took a handful of chips, “Thanks.” After eating them, she continued, “I think he gave us, like, 15,000 U.S. dollars. We could go scuba ...

    Jul 13, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    July 13, 2020 Word Count: 213/813 Total Words: 4,760 And that brings chapter 2 to an end! Abby is officially on her way to 2019 (but she doesn’t know it ...

    Jul 13, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Royalty Rendezvous

    “That sounds amazing,” Alex said, “I really need to relax after New York. It’s weird to think that was supposed to be a vacation.” Alex took a sip from her ...

    Jul 13, 2020
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you’re a writer when one day you write 1,000 words but the next day you only write 43.

    Jul 13, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Royalty Rendezvous

    “11 o’clock! We’ll arrive there about midnight local time, which is unfortunate,” Alex suddenly sped up to make a light before it turned red, “But we’ll have a full day ...

    Jul 13, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    July 12, 2020 Word Count: 123 Total Words: 4,547 Not much, just Abby returning to her seat and Martin getting ready to speed up!

    Jul 12, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    July 12, 2020 Word Count: 368/797 Total Words: 4,424 Alrighty! So, basically today was the start of the time travel scene. Abby gets deep into describing something, and Martin checks ...

    Jul 12, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    July 11, 2020 Word Count: 109 Total Words: 4,056 Woo! Past 4,000 words! I didn't write much at all (I probably won't write more), it was all just conversation. I'll ...

    Jul 11, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Royalty Rendezvous

    Alex laughed as well, "That sounds like Izzy." She quickly buckled up and pulled out of the parking spot, "How are you? Excited?"

    Jul 11, 2020
  • WRFF Archive Re: I will compliment your poetry

    Hey alliyah! I guess I’ll be the first to request something! So, if you have the time, could you look at “The Hood and the Hero” and “We All Perish”. ...

    Jul 11, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    July 10, 2020 Word Count: 634 Total Words: 3,947 Woo! So, today's writing was interesting. Abby hesitates to get on the train, but because Martin is so dang charismatic, she ...

    Jul 10, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Feudal: Revamped [DT]

    Alright, @Magebird sort of convinced me to join this, so I will! Give me a day or two to create a character and introduction, if that's alright. May I claim ...

    Jul 10, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Royalty Rendezvous

    xXx Beep! Beep! Beep! Alex looked at the clock and immediately slammed her hand down on the "off" button. It was already 9 o'clock and Avery and her flight was ...

    Jul 10, 2020


the heart is the best part
— soundofmind