User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    July 16, 2020 Word Count: 393/865 Total Words: 6,558 Ok, so, today was a big jamble of stuff. Abby and Ruby were walking the last minute to Ruby's apartment. Ruby's ...

    Jul 16, 2020
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Stormblessed's Log

    Hey @Stormblessed, I hate to break it to you, but my essay already had two reviews, meaning it is not eligible to be one of your KotGR reviews. To count, ...

    Jul 16, 2020
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews from Stormblessed242!

    You can pick!

    Jul 16, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    July 15, 2020 Word Count: 347/425 Total Words: 6,165 So, I thought I was going to complete my goal, but I have to go to bed and I think if ...

    Jul 16, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]

    Always posting in the randomosity forum (and for being a necromancer, of course).

    Jul 16, 2020
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews from Stormblessed242!

    Hey Storm! I don't know if you will review essays, but if you do, I would appreciate a review on any of my essays! Although they all have two or ...

    Jul 16, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    July 15, 2020 Word Count: 435/860 Total Words: 5,818 OK so I don't feel like writing this description today, but Ruby was walking home when she got a phone call ...

    Jul 15, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Celebrity Conundrum

    In the next hour, everyone but Beatrice and Charles were escorted out of the police station. Since Charles would be in there for the next couple of hours, the group ...

    Jul 15, 2020
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Stormblessed's Log

    @Stormblessed242 - This is how! *insert link here* ] Review #1 (or whatever you want to put here) [/url] For example: [url=tumblr.com]Tumblr[/url] If you need any more help, here's the ...

    Jul 15, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    July 14, 2020 Word Count: 303/717 Total Words: 5,383 So! Ruby's boss was like "hey why you take away that mans books" and Rubys like "because he had three to ...

    Jul 14, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    July 14, 2020 Word Count: 119/836 Total Words: 5,080 Woo! 5,000+ words! We're 25% of the way there and still going! Basically all I wrote for now is Ruby sitting ...

    Jul 14, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    Thanks for the votes, guys! I'm going to go with option two !

    Jul 14, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Royalty Rendezvous

    Alex and Avery went through security and proceeded to gate B-3. Since the flight had multiple layovers in popular destinations, the gate was packed with people. They moved through the ...

    Jul 14, 2020
  • Archive Re: Dead Center

    Are we still doing this?

    Jul 14, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Royalty Rendezvous

    "Good idea," Alex said, "We're super close, so get ready to exit the car." Sure enough, after Alex took a sharp right turn, they were in view of the airport ...

    Jul 14, 2020


Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.
— Groucho Marx