User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    July 24, 2020 Word Count: 629 Total Words: 8,734 So today, instead of counting my words as I went along, I wrote as much as I could and then counted. ...

    Jul 25, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    July 23, 2020 Word Count: 494 Total Words: 8,105 Woo! So! I finished the letter and Ruby's going through the stuff Martin gave Abby. She spends a bit trying to ...

    Jul 23, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)

    I’ve never hated that sound, but I do hate the sound of my sisters’ voices.

    Jul 23, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Royalty Rendezvous

    Alex pulled out her phone and checked, “Twelve hours. It’ll be about five a.m. when we get there.” Alex could not wait to be in Cape Town, especially after nearly ...

    Jul 23, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member July 22 - Aug. 5: Gravitem

    Congratulations Myth/@Gravitem (sorry, I don't know which to call you) on becoming FM!

    Jul 22, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    July 22, 2020 Word Count: 127 Total Words: 7,611 Just continuing the letter. Abby was unconscious for a week while Martin forged her documents and gave her proper vaccinations. Ruby ...

    Jul 22, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [4]

    Lawsuit

    Jul 22, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: The YWS-Ville Roleplay

    This isn't an official YWS town, so I don't think Nate would have the power to run it (also he doesn't own a home in YWS-Ville). So, for now, I'm ...

    Jul 22, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: The YWS-Ville Roleplay

    I'm already the mayor, Shade! But you can be my secretary if you want.

    Jul 22, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [4]

    Milk

    Jul 22, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    July 21, 2020 Word Count: 239/1160 Total Words: 7,484 Alright! So today I'm working on the letter from Martin to Abby. I'm not going to go into detail about it ...

    Jul 21, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    July 20, 2020 Word Count: 507/1,105 Total Words: 7,245 And chapter three is done! That feels good. So, Ruby tries to explain the oven to Abby but Abby gets distracted ...

    Jul 20, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Cataclyx [DT]

    Alright, my character profile is posted! It's a bit depressing, but I think I'll have fun writing this character.

    Jul 20, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Cataclyx [DT]

    Necro, are you going to make the first post? Or is someone else going to?

    Jul 20, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Cataclyx [DT]

    I'll try to get the profile done by tomorrow!

    Jul 20, 2020


Hearing these stories makes me realize that I never did anything with my childhood.
— The Internet