User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Royalty Rendezvous

    Alex caught the keys and unlocked the apartment door. "Let's hope this is as good as the pictures," Alex said as she opened the door. Avery stepped in first and ...

    Jul 29, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Cataclyx [DT]

    Sounds awesome, but where should I start after that? Just a normal day for Kassy and then something weird happens, like accidentally using her powers?

    Jul 29, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Cataclyx [DT]

    I can go after Harry, if that's alright!

    Jul 29, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Royalty Rendezvous

    Alex began to feel sick. What if they were stuck here without a place to stay? Where would they go? What would they do? Alex pulled out her phone again ...

    Jul 28, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Cataclyx [DT]

    Alright, it's working! For some reason everybody but (I'm assuming) Necro is anonymous, but that's fine.

    Jul 28, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Cataclyx [DT]

    Yeah, probably, but Lib and I have a doc for our DTWH and it doesn't do that. I think it's cause we both have edit access though.

    Jul 28, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Cataclyx [DT]

    Alright, I'm on, but I can't edit anything and it just shows whoevers on it as "Anonymous Tiger" or some animal.

    Jul 28, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Cataclyx [DT]

    @Necromancer14 - I tried to get on it but it said that I didn't have access. Do you have that anyone with the link can edit it?

    Jul 28, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Royalty Rendezvous

    xXx "Good morning ladies and gentlemen," a voice over the intercom said, "We are just about to touch down at Cape Town International Airport. Please fasten your seatbelts and enjoy ...

    Jul 28, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    July 27, 2020 Word Count: 434 Total Words: 9,490 So, I said I would write more today, I sort of wrote myself into a hole and now I'm struggling to ...

    Jul 27, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    AAAAAAAAAA, ok! Thanks to @ShapeofVoid, I have a brand new book cover for A Future Mistake ! I may change the font up a little bit, but other than that, ...

    Jul 27, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]

    Being super nice and leaving kind little messages on people's walls.

    Jul 27, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    July 26, 2020 Word Count: 321 Total Words: 9,056 They finish up dinner and Ruby goes to change in her room. Abby starts to snoop around the room, looking through ...

    Jul 26, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    Took a break from writing today, I just felt so tired and not up to it.

    Jul 25, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [4]

    sploop

    Jul 25, 2020


Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.
— Samuel Butler