User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • Randomosity Archive Re: First word that comes to your mind...[2]

    Quarentine

    Aug 4, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Royalty Rendezvous

    The front doors automatically opened as Alex and Avery strolled into the library. It was as big as it seemed from the outside, if not bigger. There were dozens of ...

    Aug 3, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    Alright alright alright! I actually wrote something! Wow. August 2, 2020 Word Count: 624 Words This Month: 624 Total Words: 10,923 Basically it was just the rest of the article ...

    Aug 2, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    Thank you, @mellifera!

    Aug 2, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [4]

    Writing

    Aug 2, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    Total Words: 10,299 OK, I didn't write any last night, which is sad cause it was the last day I could have, but it's alright! I had a lot of ...

    Aug 1, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Cataclyx [DT]

    Ah, I am so sorry, I went on a huge drive with my dad today and didn't have time to write. I have a ton of summer reading work and ...

    Aug 1, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [4]

    Brand

    Jul 31, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: First word that comes to your mind...[2]

    It

    Jul 31, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Cataclyx [DT]

    It's great! My dad is using my laptop for the rest of the day, so I'll try to get the next post out tomorrow!

    Jul 31, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    July 30, 2020 Word Count: 312 Total Words: 10,299 YES! I may have not made it to 20k, but I did make it to 10k, which is pretty great! I ...

    Jul 31, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [4]

    OHCOOLSWEETIMJUSTGOINGTOCARRYONFROMTHATPOST Greek?

    Jul 30, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Royalty Rendezvous

    Alex smiled, "We do need to do some studying, so maybe we could check out some books and study on the beach!" Alex didn't wait for Avery to respond before ...

    Jul 30, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    Oof I didn't post yesterday.. Whoopsie. I didn't write yesterday either though, so I guess it's fine. I had to force myself to write today cause I really didn't want ...

    Jul 29, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Royalty Rendezvous

    "Yeah, hold on!" Alex shouted to Avery. She had gone to the bedroom across from the kitchen, closest to the balcony. It was huge. Even the bathroom was bigger than ...

    Jul 29, 2020


There is a difference between being poor and being broke: broke is temporary; poor is eternal.
— Robert Kiyosaki