-
Re: Featured Member August 6 - August 20: StarlitMind
Congratulations Star! You totally deserve it!
Aug 6, 2020 -
Re: A Future Mistake
August 4, 2020 Word Count: 270 Words This Month: 1,203 Total Words: 11,502 Ending Dennis and Ruby's conversation! He's coming over early (four days), Ruby started crying, and it's just ...
Aug 5, 2020 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [5]
Sweet
Aug 5, 2020 -
Re: What bender are you?
Thank goodness I'm not alone.
Aug 4, 2020 -
Re: The Cataclyx [DT]
I just randomized a list of last names, picked Hüber, and have just been copying/pasting it whenever I need it. If you need it, search "u with two dots" and ...
Aug 4, 2020 -
Re: The Cataclyx [DT]
Fixed!
Aug 4, 2020 -
Re: The Cataclyx [DT]
Posted! I hope it's alright!
Aug 4, 2020 -
Re: The Cataclyx
Kasandra Jaya Hüber "You know, Kassy, we'll be going to highschool pretty soon," Jane said as they walked down the hallway, "Open locker, on your right." Kassy quickly moved out ...
Aug 4, 2020 -
Re: Myth Arisen OOC
Awesome, I'll claim the pirate king then! Are they literally a pirate king or... EDIT: Nevermind, that's Scar for the help!
Aug 4, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...[2]
Archway
Aug 4, 2020 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
I've been listening to a lot of AJR and P!ATD's old albums when I walk around. They're super good and definitely recommend AJR's album "The Click" and P!ATD's "Vices and ...
Aug 4, 2020 -
Re: Myth Arisen OOC
Could I claim whichever one @IcyFlame does not want?
Aug 4, 2020 -
Re: The Cataclyx [DT]
Good, probably can post it this afternoon!
Aug 4, 2020 -
Re: A Future Mistake
Wow I actually wrote two consecutive days in a row. August 3, 2020 Word Count: 309 Words This Month: 933 Total Words: 11,232 WOO! Over 11,000! OK, so today, I ...
Aug 4, 2020 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...[2]
Home
Aug 4, 2020
