User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Royalty Rendezvous

    "I'll grab an apple," Alex replied. She was never one to eat a large breakfast. She usually just had some coffee and fruit. Alex took the apple and made her ...

    Aug 23, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Royalty Rendezvous

    Alex and Avery took an Uber back to the hotel and collapsed onto their beds as soon as they entered the apartment. They were exhausted and Alex was asleep within ...

    Aug 22, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member Aug. 21 - Sept. 4: VioletFantasy

    Congrats Violet! You totally deserve it!

    Aug 21, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Royalty Rendezvous

    "What do you mean it's hollow?" Alex asked. "It's literally hollow, feel it." Alex knocked against the brick and gasped, "It is hollow! Wait. Why would it be hollow?" "You're ...

    Aug 17, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    I swear I wrote this week, don't worry.

    Aug 13, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Royalty Rendezvous

    "How did we overlook that?" Alex sighed and slammed her book shut. Avery stared at the symbol. "We could ask a librarian?" He looked at Alex. "Yeah, that sounds like ...

    Aug 12, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Royalty Rendezvous

    Alex looked through the books until she found several things that caught her eye. Avery had grabbed several old newspapers, plus a book titled Cape Town Public Archives: 1850-1950 . ...

    Aug 11, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    August 9, 2020 Word Count: 349 Words This Month: 2011 Total Words: 12,310 So I'm actually sort of on track this month. Wow. Anyways Abby changes and she is so ...

    Aug 10, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Myth Arisen OOC

    Great! I just accepted them!

    Aug 9, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Myth Arisen OOC

    Here it is: LZPianogirl Sorry for making you wait so long!

    Aug 9, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    August 8, 2020 Word Count: 459 Words This Month: 1,662 Total Words: 11,961 WOO, chapter 6 is started! Basically Ruby went to bed and then woke up to Abby screaming/crying. ...

    Aug 9, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Myth Arisen OOC

    I’ll get you it as soon as I have my laptop, @winterwolf0100!

    Aug 8, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Myth Arisen OOC

    Wait... there's a discord channel??

    Aug 8, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pet Pictures Here!

    I'm back with more Bean (and Bean attacking Frazer)! This one is of Bean at six weeks versus three months: This next one is Bean in a bush: Bean attacking ...

    Aug 7, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    I did write today, don't worry, but I don't have time to count the words tonight. I'll edit this post in the morning with my count!

    Aug 7, 2020


My tongue must tell the anger of my heart, or else my heart, concealing it, will break...
— Katherine, The Taming of the Shrew