-
Re: The Ultimate RevMo Checklist Challenge 2020
Saving my spot down here! Number of Challenges Completed: Twelve Type of Work: Review a novel chapter: America Gone - Prologue Review a poem: Clear As Day My Love Review ...
Aug 31, 2020 -
Re: The Royalty Rendezvous
"Probably in the back somewhere," Alex replied, crawling past the chairs and into the back of the plane. The owners had taken the back two rows of chairs out to ...
Aug 31, 2020 -
Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games
Character Name Warning: Sylvia stabs someone to death. The clock continued ticking down. Ten. Nine. Eight. It seemed like the clock was taking an eternity to count down. Sylvia was ...
Aug 30, 2020 -
Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT
As imaginer said, that is totally OK @shadeflame! School comes first and we wouldn't want this SB taking your focus off your studies. I wish you the best of luck ...
Aug 30, 2020 -
Re: I'm Writing, Come Join Me!
Please join me, I'm lonely
Aug 30, 2020 -
Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT
It was great! All that's left is for @shadeflame to make a character and post.
Aug 29, 2020 -
Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT
Thanks, @Magebird!
Aug 28, 2020 -
Re: The Royalty Rendezvous
Alex put the book she was holding back and walked over to Avery, "Woah... That's awesome." "Yeah, that's cool and all that, but look at this-" Avery pointed at where ...
Aug 28, 2020 -
Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT
Sounds good! I can't wait to see all of your posts!
Aug 28, 2020 -
Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT
Yea, that's totally OK!
Aug 28, 2020 -
Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT
Sure!
Aug 28, 2020 -
Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT
Whoever wants to/has the time to go! Also, imaginer, could you please fix a bit of your coding? It seems like somehow it got messed up.
Aug 28, 2020 -
Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT
Thanks Harry! I made one here ! I'll also put it in the first post of the DT.
Aug 28, 2020 -
Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT
Sounds good!
Aug 28, 2020 -
Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT
Alright, I posted the first post! Between all the people who have already submitted characters, who wants to go next?
Aug 28, 2020
