User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    Banned for creating a revision contest when I have no time to revise my stories.

    Sep 9, 2020
  • WRFF Archive Re: Vilnius's Reviewing Corner

    If you could review that would be great! You don't have to if you don't want to. Also, feel free to review any of my essays if you need to ...

    Sep 9, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Cataclyx [DT]

    I'm sorry, I'm so confused... I thought Kassy was still at school, in the principal's office. Is she somewhere else?

    Sep 9, 2020
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Review Temple

    You could use this one for the non-human POV thing in the checklist challenge:

    Sep 8, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT

    I have not :/

    Sep 8, 2020
  • Writing Tips Re: The YWS Mechanic

    Hey @Carina! Thanks for the question! It is possible to own a decommissioned police car! You do need to make some changes to the exterior of the car, but not ...

    Sep 8, 2020
  • Writing Tips Re: The YWS Mechanic

    @Vilnius - Sorry, forgot to tag you in the last post!

    Sep 8, 2020
  • Writing Tips Re: The YWS Mechanic

    I think it would be fine if there is more petrol, maybe even safer, as long as there's not more ethanol and less petrol. I think Grandpa McHale will be ...

    Sep 8, 2020
  • Writing Tips Re: The YWS Mechanic

    Hey @Vilnius! Thanks for the question. Ethanol is a very promising substitute for gasoline, and it could be made from home, but it would take A LOT of work. It ...

    Sep 8, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT

    @MaxaM - How's your post coming along?

    Sep 4, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]

    8/10 Love the color scheme, but the wings look sort of weird, @imaginer2018.

    Sep 2, 2020
  • WRFF Archive Re: lulon is now doing more reviews!

    Hey lulon! I was wondering if you could review my short story, You don't have to if you don't want to!

    Sep 2, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT

    Glad to have you, Vil! Because we're on our second posts, make sure you include the room under the arena and after the timer runs down in your first post!

    Sep 1, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT

    OK, so I think @MaxaM is up next, then @EthanHoover, and then @HarryHardy. I can't wait to see your posts!

    Sep 1, 2020
  • RevMo Archives Re: Official RevMo Banner Contest

    People Can Use My Banner: If you want to, sure! Review:

    Sep 1, 2020


Steps to enlightenment brighten the way, but the steps are steep. Take them one at a time.
— Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice)