-
Re: My last word, your first word.
Buddy, you have to be kidding yourself.
Sep 17, 2020 -
Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)
@RadDog13579 - This meme:
Sep 17, 2020 -
Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT
Just Recapping Chat on WFP For Those Not There - Vil saved District One Female and District Four Male for his character to kill - Thinking of mutations and disasters ...
Sep 14, 2020 -
Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT
I'm going to be in the WFP for a bit if anyone wants to join me!
Sep 14, 2020 -
Re: Change a Letter
Ripen
Sep 13, 2020 -
Re: The Review Temple
Ah, that is true. Sorry about that!
Sep 13, 2020 -
Re: The Review Temple
Hey Momo! I have two things for you to review (you don't have to if you don't want to)!
Sep 13, 2020 -
Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT
Alrighty! @HarryHardy's next, and then you can post, @Vilnius!
Sep 12, 2020 -
Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT
@EthanHoover, she hasn't read the message, so go ahead and post it!
Sep 12, 2020 -
Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT
OK, so @Magebird got back to me and said that I should send her a PM and hope she has PMs sent to her email, so I did. So, @EthanHoover, ...
Sep 10, 2020 -
Re: Featured Member Sept 7 - 21: WaterSpout
Congrats!
Sep 10, 2020 -
Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT
I think so.
Sep 10, 2020 -
Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT
Yeah, I was thinking that, too, but we'd skip to @EthanHoover and keep going. I did message soundofmind, though, just to see if we could do that. I wouldn't want ...
Sep 10, 2020 -
Re: The Review Temple
There's no rush!
Sep 10, 2020 -
Re: Change a Letter
Pat
Sep 9, 2020
