-
Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT
Just looking ahead, what are we going to do with Arden? Unless @Elfboy wants to rejoin/continue writing as him, are we going to kill him off or...
Sep 27, 2020 -
Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT
Alright, I'm done with the commentary!
Sep 27, 2020 -
Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT
It did the same thing for me. There should be an option that says "Advanced Options" and then there will be a link that says "Go To WFP" (or something ...
Sep 27, 2020 -
Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT
I can do the commentary (like the announcers commenting on the deaths)! I'll be in the WFP working on it.
Sep 27, 2020 -
Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT
Whatever is easier for you guys! I don't care either way.
Sep 27, 2020 -
Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT
I like those ideas! I think the Gamemaker scene would be better later on, because it's the beginning of the games, but I am totally for comments from announcers/people back ...
Sep 27, 2020 -
Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT
I like that idea. I'll be free in a couple of hours, so I'll do that as soon as I can!
Sep 24, 2020 -
Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT
It's totally fine, @silverquill12!
Sep 24, 2020 -
Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT
That'd be great! You can do it if you want, or once I'm done with school (and if you guys have the time), we could work on it together. @silverquill12, ...
Sep 24, 2020 -
Re: The Cataclyx [DT]
I would go next, but I really don't think I have the time. I could probably go sometime at the end of next week.
Sep 24, 2020 -
Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT
I'll try to post by tomorrow! I'm currently in school so I have no time. @Vil, are Sylvia and Cress going to meet or no? I don't care either way, ...
Sep 24, 2020 -
Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT
Sorry, @Vil, you're approved now!
Sep 24, 2020 -
Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT
It's totally fine. Take your time!
Sep 23, 2020 -
Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT
Hey, @HarryHardy! How's the post coming along?
Sep 23, 2020 -
Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT
It's totally fine! Thanks for keeping us updated. Also, we totally understand @Elfboy! We all need a break sometimes. We'll keep Arden alive for a bit, just incase you come ...
Sep 18, 2020
