User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • Archive Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games

    Sylvia Delmar Elliston written by @LZPianoGirl and @Vil Sylvia looked around. Her shoes were at least two inches into the mud and she was surrounded by various types of bushes ...

    Oct 2, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT

    I'm free right now to write a post in the WFP!

    Oct 1, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT

    I totally forgot it was my turn to post. I'm so sorry! I'll try to by the time I go to bed. Is there anything I need to include in ...

    Oct 1, 2020
  • Archive Re: LSS Port

    This was my post looking for a SB. I created a SB, though, so I'm no longer looking!

    Oct 1, 2020
  • NovMo Archives Re: Untitled Space Novel

    Another character! This is Hope Johnson, daughter of Travis and Monica! I think she's 14 1/2, but I'll have to check again (yup, 14 1/2). Hope is very quiet, calm, ...

    Oct 1, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Dead Center (DT)

    So, reread all the posts. Where do we go from here? Someone has to find out about their identities.

    Oct 1, 2020
  • NovMo Archives Re: Untitled Space Novel

    More character profiles (the Apus Crew) and the introduction of an alien species called the Pomtics! Not going to go into detail about them yet, because it will spoil quite ...

    Oct 1, 2020
  • Archive Re: Dead Center

    I'm totally still down for this!

    Sep 30, 2020
  • NovMo Archives Re: Untitled Space Novel

    Thank you @LordMomo!

    Sep 30, 2020
  • NovMo Archives Re: Untitled Space Novel

    Thank you, @Magebird! I really appreciate it!

    Sep 30, 2020
  • NovMo Archives Re: Untitled Space Novel

    First, I wrote this little excerpt that I will include somewhere in the novel: “Your mother would be so proud,” Briana’s dad said, holding onto her shoulders and looking her ...

    Sep 29, 2020
  • NovMo Archives Re: Untitled Space Novel

    These are two pictures I made leading up to posting this thread. This is the spoiler I made on September 16th: This is a picture on Briana, the main character, ...

    Sep 29, 2020
  • NovMo Archives Re: Untitled Space Novel

    Untitled Space Novel Words So Far: 0/50,000 The year is 2137. Most of the world has recovered from WW4, and the countries that have are now thinking of even more ...

    Sep 29, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT

    I think that would be good! Perhaps some of our characters could meet up.

    Sep 29, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT

    Sounds good! You can go ahead and post it once you're done.

    Sep 28, 2020


I hate television. I hate it as much as peanuts. But I can't stop eating peanuts.
— Orson Welles