User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    ALRIGHT SO (whoops this is my third post in a row sorry) i was thinking about the pieces of paper that the characters find in their hands when they wake ...

    Oct 5, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT

    SooOOoo I'll send another PM to @MaxaM and if she doesn't respond by tomorrow, you can run the ideas by us and post @HarryHardy! ALSO we need to figure out ...

    Oct 5, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    WOO! @Corvid just submitted his character profile! So, we finally have enough people to start!

    Oct 5, 2020
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo 2020: Klaviermann (Revamp!)

    I was looking through your old thread and it looked so cool! I'll be keeping up with this thread to see what you do!

    Oct 4, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    ME TOOOO we just need to find at least one more person to start!!!

    Oct 4, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT

    @silverquill, I think they would have set up camp there, but they're also going around looking for tributes. Maybe Quen could go while they're gone?

    Oct 3, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    IT LOOKS AWESOME!!!

    Oct 3, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    We'd be happy to have you on our ship, @Gnomish!

    Oct 2, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    Nope! They're in whatever they were wearing before they were transported back to 1943.

    Oct 2, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: Dixie Kitchen: Are Pop Tarts Actually Ravioli?

    I would say no, because by definition filling has to be inside a noodle to be ravioli. And I really don't think poptarts filling inside of a noodle would be ...

    Oct 2, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    I'd be happy to have you on this ship, @soundofmind!

    Oct 2, 2020
  • Archive Re: LSS Port

    Ship (Storybook/Roleplay) Name: An Unexpected Time Crewmates: - @LZPianogirl (Privateer) - @soundofmind (Pirate) - @Corvid (Privateer) - @Tenyo (?) - @JasmineFelicia (Privateer) Ship Status (Registere

    Oct 2, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    An Unexpected Time DT A LSS Storybook The Writersfeedpad Alright this is the DT! I'll add more later, but the basics is that it's 1943. You've been magically transported into ...

    Oct 2, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: An Unexpected Time

    An Unexpected Time A LSS Storybook You've awoken on the floor in a mysterious building in the small town of Milthes, Oklahoma. There's a small piece of paper in your ...

    Oct 2, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT

    Alright, it's posted!

    Oct 2, 2020


As long as you don't find out about my other, way worse, crimes- I'm fine.
— MrytleJinn