User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    Ah, thank you for clearing that up @Omnom!

    Oct 8, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    Hey guys! So, I was looking at the LSS guidelines, and it turns out that their a bit harder than I remember. For every Privateer, the law of the sea ...

    Oct 8, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Royalty Rendezvous

    "I have my things," Alex held up the bag of clothes that she had left in the plane. Her swimsuit was in there somewhere, "I'll get changed while you run ...

    Oct 7, 2020
  • NovMo Archives Re: Untitled Space Novel

    This is just turning into a Picrew thread. Anyways, here's Bri.

    Oct 7, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT

    District 6 isn't a career district, so you'd be good using her!

    Oct 7, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT

    That sounds good to me! Onto who dies, I don't think many people would have died (maybe 4??), so the narrator post will be a bit shorter than last time.

    Oct 7, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    That sounds good to me!

    Oct 6, 2020
  • NovMo Archives Re: Untitled Space Novel

    I made Hope! The Picrew didn't have any good hair options, so I did the best I could. I'll do Briana and maybe Jason later!

    Oct 6, 2020
  • NovMo Archives Re: Untitled Space Novel

    Information on the Pomtics! I had a lot of fun writing this. WARNING: Major novel spoilers. The Apus Crew/Mission The Apus Crew is a joint mission between the USA, Britain, ...

    Oct 6, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT

    Alright, they haven't responded to either of the PMs (the one I sent yesterday and the one from Sept. 10), so you can go ahead and post Harry! I think ...

    Oct 6, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    i like idea two A LOT, but i do agree with putting bo with magnolia might be better.. like adeline's prob not gonna walk up to this giant dude and ...

    Oct 6, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    I love those ideas sound!!! Honestly they're better than anything I could have come up with lol. i think we should totally go with the idea that the guy from ...

    Oct 6, 2020
  • Official Polls Re: Mythological Creature

    I voted faeries, because they're so little and cute, BUT I just needed to say that I am totally #TeamJacob. The book Edward was really creepy and Jacob was really ...

    Oct 5, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Best food poll

    Salty foods are the BEST. I could go without sugary stuff, but I could never get rid of pretzels and all that stuff!

    Oct 5, 2020
  • NovMo Archives Re: Untitled Space Novel

    I tried a new picrew , and omg, I LOVE IT! I'll have to create Bri and Hope with it. So, I haven't named this woman yet, but this is ...

    Oct 5, 2020


I am proud of my self, the reason why some of you might disagree with me a little with, but nevertheless I still proud.
— Oxara