User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • OOC Archive Re: The Cataclyx [DT]

    I'm a a bit busy this week, but I think I may have time to write a post. Otherwise, the quarter ends this Friday, so I can write it this ...

    Oct 14, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm Writing, Come Join Me!

    I'll be in here until class ends!

    Oct 13, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT

    Awesome! Yeah, I was thinking Arden would be part of the four.

    Oct 13, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT

    I think it was four, but either works!

    Oct 13, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT

    The post looks great! I think @Vil has to go before the next round can begin before we can end the week, but yeah, it would be a good idea ...

    Oct 13, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    It doesn't matter what gender (or if they're non-binary, genderfluid, etc.) they are, but if you're looking for name suggestions, I always use this website to help .

    Oct 12, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    I love Levi, @Tenyo! The personality section looks good! I like the idea of having things on the paper that aren't widely known/not invented yet. Maybe we could do one ...

    Oct 11, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    SOOO, I don't want to do too much planning before @JasmineFelicia and @Tenyo create their characters, but I was thinking about the paper thing (again). I was originally thinking there'd ...

    Oct 11, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    We can't wait to see your character ideas!

    Oct 10, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: The Royalty Rendezvous

    "Well, if I remember correctly, the river with the cave should be two rivers to the right," Alex pointed to the right, past where the cabin was, "We could stop ...

    Oct 10, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    You totally can, @soundofmind!! Also, I believe both @Tenyo and @JasmineFelicia wanted to join this SB, so all the spots are full!

    Oct 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: LSS Port

    @JasmineFelicia, that'd be great! You just need to side whether you want to be a Privateer or Pirate!

    Oct 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: LSS Port

    @Tenyo, we would love you to join! @Corvid is also in the SB, so that makes four of us total!

    Oct 9, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Dead Center (DT)

    It's totally alright, @Magebird!

    Oct 9, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member Oct 8 - Oct 22: Vil

    Congrats, dude!

    Oct 8, 2020


It is better to take what does not belong to you than to let it lie around neglected.
— Mark Twain