User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    Also, did we decide that they're waking up in a barn?

    Oct 19, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    I love him! Also, just tagging everyone (@Corvid, @JasmineFelicia, @soundofmind, and @Tenyo) to remind them that the first week starts tomorrow. I'll try my best to have the first post ...

    Oct 19, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: Let's Hope We're Lucky

    Day four! I was at my friends house last night so I couldn't write. :/ Also, I just liked this gif because she sort of looks like me. Maybe I'll ...

    Oct 19, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Cataclyx [DT]

    Sorry guys, some plans came up today and I’m not sure if I’ll have time to post. If I don’t, is there anyway you could skip me? I know I’ve ...

    Oct 18, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: Let's Hope We're Lucky

    Day three. I'm surprised I've kept the streak this long. And yes, again, I couldn't find any Sims 3 gifs. They're just nonexistent apparently. So, yesterday I became a child. ...

    Oct 16, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: Let's Hope We're Lucky

    Woo, day two! Let's get to it! And yes, I know that is a Sims 4 gif. I just couldn't find any from the Sims 3. Ah, toddlerhood. One of ...

    Oct 15, 2020
  • NovMo Archives Re: Untitled Space Novel

    Thank you @Liminality! I appreciate it

    Oct 15, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: Let's Hope We're Lucky

    Thank you, @Carlito!

    Oct 15, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: Let's Hope We're Lucky

    Thank you so much, @BluesClues! I'm so glad you like it!

    Oct 14, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    Hey @JasmineFelicia and @Tenyo! How are your characters coming?

    Oct 14, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: Let's Hope We're Lucky

    Alright, let's get to it! Our Word Crawl begins with one sim in particular who is clutching her stomach, stomping on the floor, and waiting for her idiot husband to ...

    Oct 14, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: Let's Hope We're Lucky

    Let's Hope We're Lucky Tony and Ya have been friends for years. Ever since Ya, who Tony nicknamed Queenie, emigrated to Arkansas from China, the two have been inseparable. A ...

    Oct 14, 2020
  • NovMo Archives Re: Untitled Space Novel

    Alright, scratch that last post, I'm not going to do the second novel idea for NaNo. I'm going to do it in my own time, so I'll post a Writer's ...

    Oct 14, 2020
  • NovMo Archives Re: Untitled Space Novel

    So, as you can see, I changed the name of this thread to "LZ's NaNo Project(s)" because I'm considering doing another project and splitting the goal 25k/25k. I'll post information ...

    Oct 14, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT

    Thanks for making the list. Just one thing though. According to Google District Three is not a Career District: District 3 isn't a career district because they where rebellious and ...

    Oct 14, 2020


Don't gobblefunk around with words.
— Roald Dahl