User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    I loved your post! I have the log thing all typed up. Do we want to post more before I submit our word/post count or are we all good?

    Oct 24, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    Hey, @Corvid, if you could post sometime today, that would be great! I have to update our ship log by midnight tomorrow.

    Oct 24, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    I loved it! I like the name you chose for the scientist.

    Oct 22, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    That be awesome! And also them looking around town and being like "wait why does everything look old timey" and "why are there recruitment posters on the window" and stuff. ...

    Oct 22, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    i loved your post sound! and omg that drawing is incredible!! and yes apple pie definitely should be one of the items

    Oct 22, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    YAYYY! btw im on the wfp rn putting in some questions if yall want to pop on and @Tenyo i loved your post! :D

    Oct 21, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: Let's Hope We're Lucky

    Day eight! Back to the Word Crawl today! Alright, let's get started! The next morning I wake up, relieved I pulled a successful prank. But, my prom is tonight! I ...

    Oct 21, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    Here you go ! I also put it in the first post of the DT.

    Oct 21, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    I can set up a WFP and some questions as soon as I get home!

    Oct 21, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    Uh, so one person has to have the guy/gal's name on it, and then the others are just objects. I can't really think of any objects (except the frisbee @Tenyo ...

    Oct 21, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    Alright, I posted it! @JasmineFelicia, I assumed Liam was from the USA, but please correct me if I'm wrong!

    Oct 21, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: An Unexpected Time

    Adeline Violet Hagen "We're definitely not in Chicago anymore," Adeline said, "Maybe we're down South." "Chicago?" Liam replied. He looked around at everyone, "Wait, are we all from different places?"

    Oct 21, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    It was great!! I'm in school right now but I'll try to get a post out by the end of they day!

    Oct 21, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    You wrote Adeline super well!

    Oct 21, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    Oh my god i LOVED your post sound! you wrote adeline perfectly!

    Oct 21, 2020


seagulls are bad sea chickens with no sense of humanity
— Kay (novembercrow)