-
Re: Myth Arisen OOC
i think im free anytime after noon today or probably early in the morning tomorrow! so far i just have some notes and a couple of sentences but im going ...
Oct 31, 2020 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
Alright, it's posted!
Oct 31, 2020 -
Re: An Unexpected Time
Adeline Violet Hagen Soon enough the truck came to a stop at a gas pump. It was a small gas station with only two pumps and a small mechanic. The ...
Oct 31, 2020 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
Awesome! Just keeping track here, but we've done eight posts so far, so only me and whoever's next will have to go to reach ten. I think in my post ...
Oct 30, 2020 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
I love the picture! Adeline’s dress is lovely! I’m on a drive with my dad right now, but I’ll try to get a post out once I get home.
Oct 30, 2020 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
uh so i totally forgot that i was staying over at a friend's house tonight, so i wont be able to make the times tonight or tomorrow @ noon. im ...
Oct 29, 2020 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
Your post was amazing, sound! Also, @JasmineFelicia, it'd be totally fine if you posted!
Oct 29, 2020 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
Yup! I can totally make tomorrow and then most likely (like 95% chance) I can make the one on the 30th!
Oct 29, 2020 -
Re: The Castle [NaNo 2020]
This sounds so cool! I will definitely be keeping up with it!
Oct 28, 2020 -
Re: Myth Arisen OOC
Ah, OK! I'll definitely need some help involving the conversation with Oz and the visions, then. If you guys have time Friday evening or this weekend to go on the ...
Oct 28, 2020 -
Re: Myth Arisen OOC
Alright, so I just reread the SB. So, in my post, I'm guessing they'll all be arguing over what to do and where they want to go and such. I ...
Oct 28, 2020 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
It was awesome, @Tenyo!
Oct 28, 2020 -
Re: Myth Arisen OOC
I'd be happy to go next! It may just take me a bit to review where our characters are.
Oct 28, 2020 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
OH. MY. GOD. They look INCREDIBLE!! I hope you don't mind but I may use Adeline as my avatar for a bit. :) Also, yeah, people would assume they were ...
Oct 28, 2020 -
Re: Let's Hope We're Lucky
Alright, time to write during math class because it is so slow and boring today. And, may I just say, this one GIF has plenty of story potential: As prom ...
Oct 27, 2020
