-
Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT
Alright, we finally got the post in lol. I'm going to skip my turn because Vil and I collabed on the last one, so I believe @Valkyria is up!
Nov 3, 2020 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
Alright, I posted! I hope I wrote your characters right (especially Levi's reaction to the gun, @Tenyo). I was thinking in Tenyo's post they could go to the diner and ...
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: An Unexpected Time
Adeline Violet Hagen "Sounds like a good idea," Adeline nodded. Her eyes were glued on the car that had just turned onto the road. It was painted black and looked ...
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
is it weird im kind of shipping bo and magnolia
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
Oof sorry if you all get a notification that I posted. I typed like two sentences then instead of hitting "Save" I hit "Submit" for some reason. ALSO police cars ...
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
I love your ideas sound! I do agree with @Tenyo that maybe they wander around for a bit, go to a diner or something, so maybe I'll put that in ...
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
goodness you've put more work into planning this SB than I have xD I totally love that idea! And to answer @Tenyo, a dollar in 1943 was $15.21, so they ...
Nov 2, 2020 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
bros we wrote 7405 words this week way to go
Nov 1, 2020 -
Re: LSS Ship Log
Week Two LSS Submission | Registered Ship An Unexpected Time | Storybook 10 Posts | 7,405 Words Our characters just pulled into a gas station. Apparently the men are sailors ...
Nov 1, 2020 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
Oh, yeah! Thanks for figuring that out @Tenyo! Sorry for bombarding you with notifications.
Nov 1, 2020 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
I think we're all good on the word count!
Nov 1, 2020 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
um if @Tenyo doesn't respond soon are we allowed to skip to you, @soundofmind
Nov 1, 2020 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
I believe so! @Tenyo, if you could get the next post in by 11/2/2020 3:00 GMT (automatically updated to your time) so I can update our log, that'd be great!
Nov 1, 2020 -
Re: Myth Arisen OOC
Also (sorry for double posting), if you guys could go into the WFP and put some lines your characters may say, that’d be great!
Oct 31, 2020 -
Re: Myth Arisen OOC
Alright, if any of you have the time, I'm in this WFP (the password is aardvark) working on the post. I only have a few sentences and notes so far.
Oct 31, 2020
