User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    Barely audible, she could've swore she heard Bo say: "Speed. I. Am. Speed." Oh. My. God. I just laughed out loud. Great posts, both of you!

    Nov 7, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    AYYYYY me tooo except if she was 23 when she went back to 1943 she'd be like 100 lol, so maybe her grandkids are bo and magnolia's age and meanwhile ...

    Nov 6, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    That sounds good to me! lol yeah they go to her mansion (which is just as fabulous at her) and look at all the things and stories she has collected ...

    Nov 6, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    Posted! I hope it's alright. AlSo i was thinking if we do end up finishing this thing, at the end maybe we can have the group meeting up for the ...

    Nov 6, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: An Unexpected Time

    Adeline Violet Hagen This time, Adeline's eyes didn't leave the black car. It was following them, though it always stayed at least two stop lights away. Adeline couldn't see into ...

    Nov 6, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    Just btw, this is what I'm roughly basing the scientist's house on (just on a smaller scale and with a bigger yard and more trees, of course).

    Nov 6, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    I'll try to have a post out within the hour, then!

    Nov 6, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    that would be incredibly wholesome!!

    Nov 6, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    I loved your post! Since it's already Thursday, we made need to speed this up a bit. @Tenyo, are you ready to post?

    Nov 5, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    I loved it! I love the way he analyzes Bo and Magnolia's relationship.

    Nov 5, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT

    I loved it! Poor Aumerauth though, I liked her. I think @HarryHardy's up now, and then @Vil/me, and then the narrator post!

    Nov 5, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    I think so we get 10 posts in time, we should skip @Tenyo and save his post for after @Corvid! So, if you have the time, it's your turn to ...

    Nov 4, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    I wAS thinking the exact same thing for Adeline lol (might be hard to find some lesbians though) I think that'd be really cute either way! @Tenyo, how's your post ...

    Nov 4, 2020
  • NovMo Archives Re: Untitled Space Novel

    Thanks @ShadowVyper! I decided against doing this idea for NaNo whoops but I'll definitely update this thread if I decide to continue it!

    Nov 3, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games DT

    I think so, @Plume!

    Nov 3, 2020


Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman