User avatar

lone-flower

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dear Houston

    I absolutely adore this. It's well-written, I'm intrigued by the charaters (plus, I really like their names), your use of language is colourful and wonderfully executed. I was particularly drawn ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: And It's Quite Lovely

    The whole piece is quite lovely :wink: I really like the transformation that took place, with the girl becoming the mute angel. Lovely idea. I don't really have much to ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Diamond in the Rough

    Azila has said pretty much everything I wanted to say. Except for these: You don’t know how lucky you are.” She said, looking enviously at my brother’s breeches and tunic. ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: extremely unknown

    Thanks a lot guys! :D

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the clandestined launderette

    Beautiful! the launderette beats the secrets from the clothes, washes clandestine confessions from the sheets. she presses kimonos, who tell tales of scandals, rags that weep of poverty. This was ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Cheater (or Confrontation)

    Maybe you should have made the dialogue and the narration sound a bit more like the same person. Her thoughts were too melancholy when compared to the dialogue, and the ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Burnt Remnants

    I just thought about writing a poem for fun. Harsh criticisms are welcome :mrgreen: I dream of a world Where every thing's dead Where the heart does not beat And ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Truly, Madly, Deeply

    I just couldn't finish this story. I'm sorry, but this just has too many errors. I'll name some of a few (they're the italicized ones): Counting off the ways we ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: My Melody (prologue)

    I stared at the bubbles I'd blown into the sky. Translucent little mirrors, reflecting my blank face. I watched as the wind carried them up high. They rose higher, and ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Truly, Madly, Deeply

    Whew, space your paragraphs out please! After you do that I will come back and review it, but the big chunk of text is overwhelming. :shock: :D *raises right hand ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: ♥ Art Boy

    I know you're probably tired of other people's comments by now. Especially since we say almost the same thing over and over again. I'm afraid I'm going to have to ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Evil Angel- Chapter Two

    Once again, amazing! I can't wait for the third chapter. hehe. And to answer your questions: 1. I like your characters. Except for, like Alainna said, Samantha. I just don't ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Evil Angel- Chapter One

    Hello!!! I almost didn't read this because it was so long, but I started reading it anyway and got really into it. I really like your writing style and your ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: extremely unknown

    Hi! I'm new here (obviously.) I hope that I would get to read lots of great works, and maybe even post some of my own. teehee. I'm only 14 years ...

    Apr 16, 2008


As the notifications drift in I stop and wonder. Why do they take so long? Do they have adventures we don't know about? I bet they do. When they come I will ask myself. What amazing adventure has this straggling notification been on? How far did it travel, and why didn't it take me?
— TypoWithoutCoffee