User avatar

lone-flower

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Fall of Gods first chapter

    I really liked this. Just avoid too much description for your introductions. Instead of grabbing your readers' attention, you lose it. Actually, you could scrap the beginning and start with ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Hell Of College- Chapter 1

    The others have said pretty much everything I wanted to say :D. Ditto the cliche. It doesn't really grab my attention, honestly.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Feral Train Cat

    You said you'd like things to be vague. But, honestly, this was just a bit too vague. That wouldn't have been the case if you're planning on writing a novel ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Emmaline [revised]

    Beautiful writing! I love the imagery of the scene described. I love it. And, shockingly, there's nothing to criticize :shock: *aww* Good job!

    Apr 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pandora's Box

    Wow. Just... wow. That was very beautiful. I loved every bit of it! Now, though I don't want to, here come the criticisms :twisted: : She flinches at [s]his[/s] the ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Cut Locks (chapter 0 - Genesis)

    Thanks guys! :mrgreen: Tough I think it'll probably take eternity before I post the next chapter.

    Apr 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Encantado Pt. 1

    I liked it. Except that it was too predictable. The minute you said encantados like parties, I knew Victor was an encantado. Maybe you could mention that fact after his ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    This was very moving and very true. I don't really think the dialogue was forced. What else could they talk about? The only mistakes I noticed were already mentioned, so ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Cut Locks (chapter 0 - Genesis)

    Yeah I was thinking about that too. My only excuse would be to say that she was fighting against her feelings for him at first, because falling in love was ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Another poll for school

    Science. So long as there's no chemistry. :smt119

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Heat

    I loved it! It was very moving. You have a great gift with telling emotions.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Cut Locks (chapter 0 - Genesis)

    I didn't know whether to feel angry or relieved. Angry because he had dragged me here in the middle of the night when he could have done so in the ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Colleges For Writers

    Man can't live on bread alone. The same goes for words. I want to be a writer. That's why I'm planning to get a degree on Psychology. I want to ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Currently reading "Family Resemblance" by Tanya Maria Barrientos. I recommend it to anyone who likes deep family issues

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing something you haven't experienced

    Let's say your character is an orphan, and you're not. Or your character's popular, and you're not. Or your character's a whore, and you're still a virgin. You get my ...

    Apr 18, 2008


In the past I would definitely say who you would find inside. Not so much today. Place is bonkers …. As is everywhere
— Greg Specter