User avatar

lone-flower

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Yes, Little Rock

    I really liked this. The imagery is fantastic, I could see in my mind's eye what was going on and feel what the girl was feeling. The only line I ...

    May 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Silent Scream

    Great story! If there were any mistakes, I didn't notice. I was spellbound :shock: It's so sad. And it's so true. Keep writing, Ysa

    May 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Run, Fat Boy, Run! Day 3

    Why so short? :(( Still, it was a very nice ending. You showed how the fat boy slowly began to not only dream of being thin, but believing he could ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fallen Angels~Chapter 1

    I really liked this story. But we have a rule saying you have to review two stories first before posting your own. Please try not to break it again. Also, ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Kiss of Fate (Chapter One)

    Oooh. Another vampire story :D. I liked this a lot. It's different from the others the way she's still living with her family and her friends accepting her for who ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    8/10 errrr......... I didn't really get it *sheepish grin*

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Deception

    Ok. I'm not the greatest poet alive (though I could possibly be the worst), but I love this poem! This is my favorite part: But you're breaking me down, And ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Run, Fat Boy, Run! Day 2

    OMG, I love this!! It's so easy to relate to, with your smooth and simple writing style. Here's some mistakes I noticed: So, I thought, “Oh, screw the milk. It ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Freeing the Bluejay

    Very nice piece. I won't name the wrong things I'd found since they were most probably typos. I'm sure you'll be able to notice them after rereading the story. Really, ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I hate your love

    Very good poem from the other side of love. This deserves a gold star! :D

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chapter One of Bloody Canvas

    Nice work :D. The others have said pretty much everything I wanted to say. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Thirteen Ways of Looking at a Post-It Note

    nice :D Love it.

    Apr 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ragnarok

    Thanks for the comments! :D Conrad- The girl's the last person on earth. The other scenes are flashbacks. God (ooh. nice name :P) - Sadly, I'm too lazy to extend ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ragnarok

    The dust swirled around her, getting into her eyes. It should have hurt. Yet she was past caring. The park was filled with laughter and screams. She watched as children ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: My Melody (prologue)

    Ermmmm... Her brother is still very much alive. The thing she'd lost was her hearing :D

    Apr 20, 2008


okay I think I need to grab some nachos
— BluesClues