Random avatar

lollipop89281

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: To Leave Tyler is to do What With my Life? [EDITED]

    She was freaking USING HIM!!! i HATE her!! Tyler's so niiiice. He looooves her. Doesn't she love him? Whats wrong? Why does she HAVE to leave? I don't like this ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Love Note (Chapter Two, Heavily Edited)

    I really like this story line. It's a great idea. I wish i had thought of it! Well, all your mistakes were pointed out. All I can say is write ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: He Comes Before Night: Chapter Three

    I thought this was good. There was a part at the top that I mainly noticed. Challenging her to look away , anything.... I hope the quote things work. All ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forever chapter 4

    hey. This is pretty much a copy of Twilight. Girl moves to dads. Meets hot boy. Fall in love. change it up! make it spicy! Check your work. please. They ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 11

    Im a huge fan of your writing. you need to write another chapter quickly! I love this.

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Awakening (ch 2)

    I absoulutley loooooooooooooove this! Keep writing! All i found was a misspelled word, "allowed" not "aloud". Send the next story to me if u can. I loooove it dont stop!

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: He Comes Before Night : Chapter One (edited

    This was a good story. Keep writing i have nothing to comment on!

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Aet Lindling, Conqueror of All Dare Challenge Him Part I

    This funny. I especially liked where you incorporated Edward Culllen from the Twilight Series. I thought you taught a good lesson that, one, be care full who you trust, for ...

    Nov 19, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Poem

    I thought this was very funny. You got bullied, then you bullied them. Ha.

    Nov 19, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Knot In A Broken Marriage

    She sits upon her bed side, Wishing something would happen. may be her parents would die in a crash! Or their relationship would be swept away by the tide. She ...

    Nov 19, 2008


No man or woman who tries to pursue an ideal in his or her own way is without enemies.
— Daisy Bates