User avatar

logosgal

  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyllo ;3

    Hi, Mel! Nice to have you aboard! I'm not really good at poetry, but I have a tendancy to start novels and not finish, too! I'm trying to work on ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: >>Click this for free pie!

    Ooh! I like pie! Do you have pecan? Or apple? Or...well, I'm not too pickey when it comes to pie. ...Veggies are a different story, though. :wink: Anyway... Hi, Teigan! ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: so uh... hi!

    Hi! I'm relatively new here, too. I've found everyone to be really nice (if a bit weird, which is cool, 'cause I fit right in...:wink:). What kind of music do ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Great YWS Outage

    The first time I got back on after the Outage, I got the searches and portfolios to work fine and I was like :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: But now it's back ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Great YWS Outage

    Phew! I was afraid that my computer was going wacko! Just when I finally have the time to get stuff started on here and the site goes down! Thanks so ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

    Hi! I'm logosgal. (Everyone together: "Hi, logosgal." :wink: ) I'm new here, as you might have guessed. This is actually the first online forum thingy that I've ever joined, and ...

    Jun 8, 2007


Be careful or be roadkill.
— Calvin