User avatar

logosgal

  • Welcome Mat Re: You know, I can't think of a title--

    Hiya, Pheobe! (Aww, do people really mispronounce it "fo-ee-bee" and "foyb"? That's sad! :( ) Seems like you've already gotten a lot of welcomes and such, so I won't be ...

    Dec 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: We are the CRA

    I know what it stands for! It's "Caballing, Rafty Apsaras!" :mrgreen: No? Well, maybe it's "Chessel-Rustproofing Apsides?" Or "Contradistinctive Raconteur Association," perhaps? ...Hmm, okay, so obvio

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Program Episode #1, September 30, 4 to 5 EST

    Coolness!!! :D I get a brand-new YWS radio show for my birthday! :wink: Whoa, Nate sounds a lot like I thought he would, which is odd because usually I'm wrong ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The lioness creeps....

    Cheers to a bad intro! :smt024 Yahoo for Yahoo! :smt041 Ovation for obvious newbies! :smt038 ...Okay, I'm done cheering for now. :D Welcome to YWS! What kind of stuff do ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi,my name is hamilton...;p

    Hi/Bon jour/Hola, Julia/Hamilton/Hammy! :wink: Spaghetti is awesome, and so are cookies... sorry, but I don't think I could ever go vegetarian-- don't like enough greens to survive... :P Anyway, Welco

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Kinda Shy...

    Hi, Emma! I can relate to the whole being shy around peers bit. I think I find it easier to be with people who are older/younger than me than people ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Talking about myself

    Hmm... Samara... sounds familiar, for some reason, but I don't think I've actually "met" you before. Welcome, either way! Or, should I say, "welcome back"? :D Whoa! You have a ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Girl on Campus

    Hi, Megalapagos/Megan/Meg! Out of curiosity, do you have dark hair? I know several people named Megan, and they all seem to have dark brown or black hair. :D :backtotopic: Anyway, ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: And We're Back

    Everyone's complaining about loosing posts, but I've gained them! Before YWS went down I had about 220 posts. Now I have 240! And I'm not complaining! Wierd. -Kylan I think ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hi everyone Wow. :shock: That is, without a doubt, the shortest welcome post I have ever seen. :P Are you usually such a succinct writer? :wink: Succinctness is not really ...

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Yay! A fellow German learner! :D Guten Tag, Polly! Wie geht's? Hast du Deutsch gern? I like singing and piano, as well. But I'm not at all very good at ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yet another mind eager to share it's creations.

    Hi, Matt! Welcome to YWS! I have a cousin named Matthew. I don't think you're him, though. :wink: He's a little bit older. And I don't think he writes much... ...

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm here for the Sudoku

    Bonjour! That pretty much exhausts my French vocabulary. :wink: I'm better with German. Sprechen Sie Deutsch? Of course, I'm best with English, so... Welcome to Y W S !!!! Sudoku ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    How do you get something back after you've saved it as a draft???

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The hunter is here!

    Hi, hunter/David/111! :D Welcome to YWS! Hey, is that a Far Side avatar?? Awesome! I like fantasy and humor, so if you ever need a crit, feel free to PM ...

    Aug 8, 2007


An existential crisis a day keeps the writer's block away <3
— LadyBug