User avatar

logosgal

  • Archive Re: Captured!

    I stared at the spot where the ship had been, scarcely believing what had just happened. I had actually seen the Great Lord Ethuin! I was vaguely aware of Tas ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    Um, ok, question: what's the level of technology supposed to be in this world? I was assuming-- I guess because of the faries, elves, dawarves and such-- that it was ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    Ok, I've edited mine to agree with yours, DM. Again, sorry about the confusion! I usually check for new posts before I post my stuff, but I didn't that time, ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    We can go by yours, DM. I'll edit mine to match as soon as I get a chance. :D Again, sorry about that! :oops:

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    Oops! I posted before I saw DM's post! Sorry!

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    "I don't have to tell you anything." I took a step back, shocked that the usually easygoing fairy could be so firce all of the sudden. Tas started to rise ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    The elf was shouting something at me, but I ignored him. Instead, I turned my attention to Tave, who was sitting off to one corner of the deck near the ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    I listened to the elf's speech, feeling rather confused. "Let's just live with it and become pirates. Let's die here," he finished. "Wait a minute," I said, stepping forward. "What ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    Hi, bedhead! Nice to have you! :D --------- I stared at Jly, shocked. "Jly, it's me, Allynne!" "Allynne?" Recognition spread over the dwarf's face. "What are you doin' here? And ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    DragonLance , huh? I'll have to check my library. Who's the author? -------------- Back on the SS Rat Hole again, I thought. And with a wounded Tas. "You OK?" I ...

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    Yeesh, I didn't think Allynne would ever want Tas to be the leader! I guess she'd like him better that Zade, though... What book is Tas from??? ------ I looked ...

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    *My! These cells are getting crowded! Don't worry, Dark Magik, Allynne won't actually chop Tas into bits! She'll probably punch him pretty hard as soon as she gets a chance, ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    Okay, so I'm assuming that it's ok to write a scene w/ somebody else's character in it, since Firestalker and Dark Magik just did. I was confused before because this ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    Ok, I'll give it a try... I woke up to more of the same. It was dark and damp and smelly. I could feel the ship rocking in the waves. ...

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Captured!

    Okay. I've never done this sort of thing before, so if this is wrong, let me know... Name : Allynne (Pronounced al-YIN-eh .) Age : 19 Race : Human, with ...

    Jul 21, 2007


"You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it."
— We Bought A Zoo