-
Re: Captured!
Sorry I haven't posted in a few days! Busy week... --------------------- After our talk with the Mystics, Zade was in a foul mood. But we all agreed that we should ...
Sep 11, 2007 -
Re: Captured!
Okay, okay! I'm posting! :D ---------------------- Allynne's Account I watched in morbid fascination as Zade magically jerked the other Mystic around the room. What is going on here? I wondered. ...
Sep 4, 2007 -
Re: Captured!
*bows* glad you liked-- Ooh! Power struggle! Coolness!! :D Can't post now, though. :(
Sep 2, 2007 -
Re: Captured!
Ok, now things are getting really weird. Awesome! :D ------------- Allynne’s tale "What? Where?" How could Drew have seen the Necklace of Axymalz before? Hadn't it been in that mage's ...
Sep 1, 2007 -
Re: Captured!
Correct me if I got something wrong, but here's where everyone is, as I understand it: Tave : ShishBee's character. She's in a jungle somewhere, either in the necklace or ...
Aug 31, 2007 -
Re: Captured!
^Whoa! That's really cool, ShishBee! :D aiee! that was splendid...but now i'm stuck again! Who's there!? erm, good question. It was uhm... Grunhilda the Viking Toothfairy! No, no, no, that's ...
Aug 30, 2007 -
Re: Captured!
No no no no! Don't let this die! It's just getting good! Come on people! Dont let it die! Don't worry, guys! The only thing that's likely to die is ...
Aug 27, 2007 -
Re: Captured!
I watched uneasily as Tave began to shrink. Something bothered me about this whole business. I had a vague sense that there was something I was forgetting, something vitally important. ...
Aug 21, 2007 -
Re: Captured!
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, guys. First the computer randomly quit watching this thread, so I didn't know other people were posting, then I had writer's block and things ...
Aug 18, 2007 -
Re: Captured!
I'm guessing "here" is somewhere in T'yarmik, since Zade is expecting the ship, and that's where they're headed.
Aug 14, 2007 -
Re: Captured!
I swore to myself. What had that blasted elf gotten himself into now? How could he have just disappeared off the ship? We were in the middle of the ocean! ...
Aug 12, 2007 -
Re: Captured!
My! This is an interesting turn of events! ------- Tas was furious, or as furious as he could be in his state. I glanced at Tave and caught a hint ...
Aug 9, 2007 -
Re: Captured!
I continued staring at Tas for a long time, seeing him as if for the first time. How dumb do you have to be to steal jewelry from a mage?? ...
Aug 9, 2007 -
Re: Captured!
:shock: Woot! Tas IS in trouble! :lol: I love it! Can't post now. Tomorrow... :twisted:
Aug 9, 2007 -
Re: Captured!
I sat down and took a deep breath. Great, I thought. How much more trouble will Tas get me into? First he got me kidnapped, then he got me accused ...
Aug 9, 2007
