User avatar

logosgal

  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Daniel: Uh, I was looking for the girl who left a message on my home answering machine the other day. Something about Osiris and vampires. If you could have her ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Your Ten Commandments

    Daniel's Ten Commandments , in order of importance (more or less) as he would list them (more or less): 1. Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Jessie: *to self* okaaay, that was obnoxious. *to phone* Mister, I don't know who you are, but someone needs to teach you how to use the English language properly. I'm ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Hey! I like loonies just fine, thanks! ~Aimee *looking at Émon* hehe, Should we call him Justyn Church? ~Anja *Everyone laughs* I don't mind being nameless right now. I understand ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Sounds English. Or Irish. The last name looks kinda English, but for some reason Tobias strikes me as an Irish-sounding name. *shruggs* Maybe the family's from England and they moved ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    *takes a cookie and looks sheepishly at Fal* Um, the elves in my world are somewhat disorganized and rather reclusive after the last war. I was hidden at birth and ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Hmm... Sounds like a fantasy character. Some village-dweller that the main character meets in his wanderings. Maybe she's introduced at the same time as dozens of other villagers and isn't ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    *All of logosgal's characters cheer for weirdness!* Jessie: *looks at Fal* You're a real elf? Cool! We don't have any elves in our story. We have super-heroes, though. They're pretty ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Excuses

    More homeschool excuses! :D Dad: Why aren't you doing your math? Me: I'm on YWS learning how to be a better writer. I think that's a slightly better use of ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Ultra-short Fiction

    Why try to assassinate Sasha? As far as I knew, her only enemies were her father’s business enemies. I could understand someone kidnapping her for ransom: her father could pay ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Jessie: Ah, words! Aren't they amazing? There's just something almost magical in language. I find it almost beyond belief that such seemingly random, unrelated sounds could come together to-- Aimee: ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I've never really thought about it much. I'm only 14! I do know that I want lots of kids when I grow up, so it'd have to be big enough. ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I'm currently re-reading The Fellowship of the Ring . I'm only on chapter 6: The Old Forest. I picked it up because I wanted to refer to it for info. ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Torturing your character

    I usually don't like to torture my characters, but I had this one cartoon hippie when I was 14 that I tortured almost every panel that he was in. It ...

    Jun 25, 2007


For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle