User avatar

logosgal

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    *confused* Uh, because you asked? ~Aimee Logosgal made me do it! ~Anja *silently folds her arms* ~Jessie *laughs* She's not answering. ~Daniel How do you like your eggs?

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Depends. If I could breathe (a la Atlantians), then I would say"cool!" and go explore. If I couldn't breathe, then I would try my best to get up for air. ...

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Shout "VIOLIN!!!" right back at you. *groan!* :wink: What would you do if you could fly?

    Aug 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    *logosgal's characters look at Killesha and laugh* Um, yeah... ~Aimee *sheepishly peeks around Rohsair* Oh, sorry about the whole gender thing, Marc. Thanks for surviving. ~Daniel

    Aug 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: WASP

    Dear Shrinking, This is a very serious problem and must be addressed properly AT ONCE! The obvious first step is to sell your pet dog. This will keep you relatively ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    *to Raven* Who are you callin' cowgirl? *mutters something about birdbrains*~Jessie Dr. L can't just let him die! He's a physician. They help people! ~Aimee ...Unfortunately, I don't think I ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    *Stares at Marc* Omigosh! There's a dying person in here! ~Aimee *looks at the Raven* What are you doing? ~Jessie *walking in* What's going on in here? ~Dr. Larriway Grandpa! ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Huh? ~Aimee I'm usually pretty careful with my papers. If you're asking about nervous habits and such, though, I have a deck of cards that I tend to shuffle when ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    If it's okay, I'm gonna write this about Daniel from the thief's perspective. Just 'cause. :wink: ******* Six months in jail and it was all that stupid super hero's fault. ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Racial slurs?

    If you really feel bad about it, you could always have another character reprimand him or something. But I agree with what everyone seems to be saying: if you think ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Sometimes I think our writer must be daft, too. ~Jessie *mischiveous grin* She is. ~Anja As they say, "Genious borders on insanity." ~Daniel ...Or dwells smack in the middle of ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Probably Eastern European... Maybe an immigrant. The girls think he's cute, but he's not always exactly too bright. Maybe people who don't like him tease him by calling him Dim ...

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Uh-oh. This'll get complicated fast. ~Aimee Let's see, I've been in our writer's mind the longest of everyone here, but I'm sort of one of the younger ones in the ...

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Carnivore: I got a wrong number, and I'm glad I did. "Princess of Darkness," eh? I like it. You sound just like the kind of gal I'd like to get ...

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    *looks sympahtetically at Welcome* Wow, sounds like you've seen quite a lot in your time. Still, I have to agree with Diego. Battle isn't always the most stressful thing someone ...

    Jul 18, 2007


Can anyone find results on how to glue yourself to the ceiling?
— JazzElectrobass