User avatar

logosgal

  • Writing Activities Re: Why did...

    For the printer/scanner/copier. (It likes a device that can multi-function.) Why did drum run away from the percussionist?

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    There's no question! Hmm... Here's one: I don't care what they say. I'm gonna write. Is there anything you feel so strongly about that you're willing to do it despite ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Chris: Hello. This is Chris from Barlowe's Garage, calling for Amara. To answer your question, the last time I worked on a chariot was when I was a kid, helping ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    When I hear the name Ellie, I think of a certian middle school-age girl I met this summer. She's somewhat short and a bit chubby, with light brown hair, lots ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    BEATLES!!! ~Jessie and Aimee Who compares elves to insects? That's just weird. ~Unnamed Man Do you like your name?

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    In my bed at home. When I get any sleep... ~Jessie *looks at previous post* Hey! She stole my name!! ~Aimee [i]What is your opinion of

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Hmm. Tough choice. I do like math. I would have to say Algebra, I guess. ~Daniel Philosophy over math. Every time. I love wisdom. ~Jessie Was that one of your ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Hello, Mr. Hancock, sir. Would you like a sandwich? It's gooder'n snuff and not half as dusty, as my granddad would say. ~Jessie

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Hmm. Maybe someone should go find Mr. Hancock and Myron and tell them that we have food. ~Jessie I think you're right. ~Aimee *Aimee and Jessie look pointedly at Daniel* ...

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Vaguely Disgruntled Nobles Society? I can be vague and sociable! Can I join? ~Aimee Didn't you catch the part about Nobles ? ~Jessie Shhh! ~Aimee Does logosgal have any noble ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'd kind of have to be to do what I do on a daily basis, you know? ~Daniel Yeah. ~Jessie *waves an American flag* ~Aimee America is stupid. The government ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    *whispers to Jessie while looking at Hancock with Myron* What is he talking about?? ~Aimee *whispers back* erm, I think he wants to take Myron to dinner? Hancock kind of ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Either a really good-girl-type, or a bad-girl-type. Either way, she's really pretty. If she's a good girl, she's fairly quiet, keeps to herself and lives a rather sheltered life, and ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Yay! Peopel are coming back! I was starting to think that this party was getting pretty dull! ~Aimee Aww, come on, Aimee! There's never a dull moment with us around! ...

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Oops! I didn't see Pol's question! :oops: Okay, I'll answer it... Would you rather be able to control fire, wind, water, or earth? Fire would be cool! ~Jessie, Aimee and ...

    Aug 20, 2007


i love me some swole chickens
— yosh