-
Re: NaNo profile links
So, I finally signed up for NaNo. I don't know if I'll have time to finish, but I really, really hope so...! Anyway, my NaNo username is Word-Girl . You ...
Nov 2, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game [2]
Um, well, I'm sure I will at some point. I don't really have anything to ask you at the moment, though. Unless you're a professional linguist or something. ~Jessie Have ...
Oct 19, 2007 -
Re: title-'the surprise'
New story! :D The Surprise involves a pair of argyle socks, three voices on speakerphone, and a lemon.
Oct 19, 2007 -
Re: What would YOU do?
Hmm. Irrigate the desert? ...Er, actually, probably find a ditch to hide from the lightening. What would you do if a giant lava monster asked you for a kazoo as ...
Oct 17, 2007 -
Re: What would YOU do?
Since I'm homeschooled, my English teacher would be my mom. So I don't know what I'd do. Probably just cry. For a long time. Then maybe I'd go live with ...
Oct 17, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game [2]
Of course I would help him! ~Jessie Do you obsess about anything? What?
Oct 3, 2007 -
Re: At what age did you start writing and
I've been making up stories for as long as I can remember, but when I first learned to write in school I hated it. There was little or no creativity ...
Oct 3, 2007 -
Re: What would YOU do?
My mom probably has or knows someone who has the proper tools to get us out. Until then, I would try my best to be civil to my fellow prisoner. ...
Oct 3, 2007 -
Re: title-'the surprise'
...of man-eating Venusian Dingos disguised as a normal human family living in the Scottish Highlands.
Oct 1, 2007 -
Re: Character dialogue
Huh? ~Daniel Just ignore them. *turns her attention back to ranting at Lyn & Diego* ~Jessie Wow, our writer must have been tired last night! She said that Jessie said ...
Sep 25, 2007 -
Re: Character dialogue
*glares at Lyn* Augh! It's "its," not "it's"! Apostrophe is a contraction, no apostrophe is possessive! It's so simple! How come no one can figure this out? *rants about its ...
Sep 24, 2007 -
Re: name association
erm, seductive, yet proper? :? Seduces the lead guy for her own ends while keeping a front as a proper British gentlewoman... Simeon
Sep 23, 2007 -
Re: Character dialogue
*glances at Narvik and K'ratcha* Better not let Jessie hear you cussing, or she'll give you a nice little lecture... ~Aimee *comes back from the tavern* Hey, what's with the ...
Sep 21, 2007 -
Re: Babelfish translations
I LOVE Babelfish and Lost in Translation! Where has this topic been all my life?? :wink: My current sig: "Friends don't let friends abuse apostrophies." --Shafter "Our practice area has ...
Sep 21, 2007 -
Re: Why did...
Because the gunea pig already had the unicycle. Why did the dingo post on Wikipedia?
Sep 21, 2007
