User avatar

logosgal

  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    o.O I was going to say "tall and gangly" for Oliver Filaminov, too! Creepy... ...Er, anyway, Oliver Dowe... Is a businessman, probably someone's boss, maybe even someone's boss's boss. Successful, ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    Hehe, Snoink has a rebellion on her hands! I love it! :twisted: (Is that the same Dear Aunt Sally that my sixth grade teacher was always asking us to Please ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWrant!

    Aww! Deine Katze ist sehr schön, Sam! :D

    Nov 26, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    I am, unfortunately, quite behind ya'll. 8031 words, to be exact. (Yes, I abandoned it a few weeks ago, but now after some inspiration from Manhattan I might reach somewhere...well, ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    The nurse pressed the hanger-upper doohickey on the phone, then dialed another number. :lol: Seriously, though, does anyone know what those are called?

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Sounds like an outdoorsman. He's big and strong and always happy, and loves kids, but isn't married, and doesn't have any kids of his own. Kallias Agocrete

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Tall and handsome. Dark brown hair. Good with girls. If he's not the hero (but he probably is), he's extremely important, and the hero admires him a lot. Kallias Krates ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Critique the Excerpt Above You!

    Hmm, intriguing. It was a little bit difficult for me to get into this at first, but that's probably because the excerpt doesn't start at the beginning of the story. ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    Mrs. Mills [insert couch here] This... was on a line all by itself, in the middle of a big empty space. And I still can't figure out what I was ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Name Game #1

    You can give a character the same name as someone you know without actually naming the character after that person. It just depends on your reasons for giving the character ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Name Game #2

    When do you guys think up titles? Whenever. Or never. :roll: I managed to think up a title for my NaNoWriMo novel pretty quickly (i.e. if it wasn't before I ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    I just hit 10k! :elephant: I currently have exactly 10,101 . :mrgreen: :smt037 Ok, ok, I know I'm way behind and all, but I'm still really excited! I'm doing better ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Beat That Word Count!

    Well, I didn't quite beat 9,035 by the end of today. :( But I got up to 7,306 today, and that makes this my most productive day yet! :mrgreen: If ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Critique the Excerpt Above You!

    I saw a couple of these on the NaNo site, and there's one in The Lounge for stuff here on YWS, but I thought it would be cool to have ...

    Nov 17, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Beat That Word Count!

    4,610 :oops: Heh. Maybe I can pass Amelia's before the end of tomorrow. Just 4,425 to go...! (Eep! :()

    Nov 17, 2007


Nouns can verb very well actually, they verb better than some verbs do.
— winterwolf0100