-
Re: "Holiday Haiku" Help
Thanks for your suggestions, guys! Those are good ideas! Hehe, Meep, my mom's giving me a hard time, 'cause she said the same thing, and I doubted... Maybe that's not ...
Dec 22, 2007 -
Re: "Holiday Haiku" Help
Haiku can be fun, But it's not my best talent. How do I teach it? I'm involved with an arts council which often has crafts for kids on Saturdays. This ...
Dec 21, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game [2]
Well, if you ask a British person, then I would have an American accent, I guess. It's not an accent around here, though. ~Curt I speak Dragon with a Phidi ...
Dec 13, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game [2]
Uh... My life has just gotten so completely crazy, I have no idea when or where I'm supposed to be, but it probably isn't here. I don't know... ~Kallias If ...
Dec 11, 2007 -
Re: Why did...
To disguise the bloodstains on them. o.O Why did the rooster paint his toenails?
Dec 11, 2007 -
Re: NaNo Quotes
Love the flying pig thing, Dreamer! :D
Dec 3, 2007 -
Re: NaNoWriLessons
8. Sometimes those red and green squiggle lines don't know what they're talking about. Oh...my...gosh. Those things can be SOOOOO annoying! :evil: The green ones are especially bad. They have ...
Dec 3, 2007 -
Re: NaNo Quotes
“It was so weird. I can’t remember all of it now, though. I was sitting in the woods, and then I heard this roar behind me, like a bear or ...
Dec 1, 2007 -
Re: NaNoWriLessons
1. Having a character tell another character about his random, crazy, weird, strange, odd, bizarre, peculiar, outlandish, strange, and otherwise unusual dream can be great for the word count. 2. ...
Dec 1, 2007 -
Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07
My last official word count is 19,758. I wrote a little bit more and got up to 19,785, but it ws too late. The midnight hour had passed. The NaNo ...
Dec 1, 2007 -
Re: Finis
So. That's it. It is now just a few minutes after midnight here. It is officially December 1, and thus ends National Novel Writing Month 2007. This was my first ...
Dec 1, 2007 -
Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07
Yay! I kept typing until 1:00 last night and got up to 15,157! Now I'm up to 15,175! :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: Yeah, I slept really late this morning. :smt015 Being ...
Nov 30, 2007 -
Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07
14,419. :( Sigh. It's going to take a miracle for me to win at this point. I wonder if I can get some little elves to finish it for me ...
Nov 30, 2007 -
Re: 50,000 words anyone?
Congrats, you guys! :smt038 :smt113 :smt031 :smt026 :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :smt035 :smt040 :smt023 :smt041 I'm still pitifully behind, but I think I can at least get over 15k by the ...
Nov 30, 2007 -
Re: NaNo Quotes
Sigh. So, I finally broke down the other day and took a page from Snoink's book... On this particular morning, Simeon was especially anxious to get to work, because that ...
Nov 30, 2007
