User avatar

logosgal

  • Randomosity Re: 42

    Hehe, I like the google moon one! :lol: I never knew about google moon before. Did you know that you can set the language on google to almost anything you ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Write me gets another dog! (Pics Added!)

    Cute pics! I don't like "Chase" so much either. What's wrong with Askim??? I think that's a cool name! If you don't use it, can I use it for something?? ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: writing for the sake of using awesome words

    Mumpsimus! That's one of my favorite words, but I've almost never gotten to use it in a conversation. :cry: I've used it in hangman, though. People almost never guess it, ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Lat one to post on this topic WINS!

    ...logosgirl won. It was a three day contest thing. that still doesn't answer my original questions, namely, where's my car and is it a stick or automatic? :wink: Ok, even ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: anyone want to draw my characters?

    Hmm... maybe I'll take a shot at this when I have the time.... I'm not the greatest artist in the world (or on YWS :D), but I enjoy it, anyway. ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Lat one to post on this topic WINS!

    Actually, orange mixed with this cinnamon-ey stuff... :D

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Portfolios/Post Since Last Visit/Recent Lit Additions

    :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: Thank you Nate!!!! Thank you, thank you, thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!! I was to the point of saving the pages of all my friends' stories whenever I got a ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Lat one to post on this topic WINS!

    Looks like Logosgal won. :shock: Did I??? Do I get a car?? Is it a stick or automatic? :shock: :wink: When was this supposed to be over? Or is it, ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Lat one to post on this topic WINS!

    ...This is a weird and random topic... Guess that's why it's in Randomness! :lol: (I'm winning now... :D)

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which printing format do you prefer?

    I voted for paperback. My absolute favorite are those old-ish paperbacks from the time when my parents were kids that have pages that are going a bit yellow and are ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Goodnight...

    Goodnight, Moon ! Ah, good memories!! :) Hey! Double quotes! Cool! But can you do triple?? Pat Buchanan is like SPEW. He may or may not exist, but it doesn't ...

    Jun 8, 2007


today we are possible.
— Lucille Clifton