User avatar

logosgal

  • Lounge, The Re: One-Word Circle Story

    Considering that my penguin has never visited Aunt Petunia, I decided to bake brownies and cakes. My best attempt at eating rocks successfully was the last time I gave eating ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Make YWS a birthday card

    :shock: That is awesome, Cade! *takes a piece of cake* I like the candles/writing impliments. I almost didn't get that at first. ^_^ I'd make one, too, but I don't ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Top 10 Cities (Australia Is Taking Over)

    Aww darn :( no more STL! It's probably 'cause gyr abandoned us and went to England.

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Spiders Unite!

    So, the monkeys and the dragons are feuding again, but obviously the whole argument is just silly, because, as everyone knows, spiders are way better than dragons or monkeys. So, ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Like Online Polls?

    Sure, I like 'em. Well, I like the YWS ones anyway. I wouldn't bother to do them if I didn't, now would I? :wink: You know what I'm going to ...

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Once upon a time, a girl joined an orchestra. On her first day in orchestra, she met another girl, a first violinist, who was known to some as Shafter. Shafter ...

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your Pumpkins

    Check these out! I didn't do 'em, but they're awesome! :D Yeah, those are really cool! I wonder if that guy lives near me. He gets some of his pumpkins ...

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Username above you!

    9/10 I like it; it's pretty. I can't help but think of the character from A Series of Unfortunate Events , though. ...And I see someone else said the same ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Erm, I forgot to post in the Departure thread, so most of you probably didn't notice that I was gone last week (left Monday morning for my cousin's wedding, got ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: How To Make Your Own Official Poll

    No, he doesn't! See, "forty-two" is the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe and Everything, but that's all. (Well, it's also the answer to the question, "what ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: College Search

    Well, it's the beginning of my senior year (yay! :smt026), which means that it's about time for me to start looking seriously for a college for next year. (AAAH! :shock:) ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Selling my violin.

    Oooh! Pretty! :mrgreen: But I already have a violin, so I don't need another one. I could use the rosin, though! I think I lost my old cake... :( Anyway, ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    bulldog

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which Planet Would You Travel To?

    Mars! :D Mars has always been my favorite planet. (Besides Earth, of course!) One of the first things I ever enjoyed writing was about Mars. It's just got so many ...

    Aug 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: For Non-UK Members

    Yep, it's definitely been a big deal, both when it happened and on the anniversary. Like many people here, I don't remember hearing anything about her before she died, but ...

    Aug 8, 2007


Writing is like love: the real thing is a lot less romantic
— dragonfphoenix