User avatar

logosgal

  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    flight

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ is a guy. < doesn't love skillet v leads a double life as an maniacal, evil, nefarious, diabolical, sinister, megalomaniacal supervillain (er, I mean misunderstood person of super-human tendencies ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Rice

    Hehe, I was thinking of posting that, too! :oops: 'Tis cool, indeed. :mrgreen: I think I got up to around level 40 or 41 today, and donated about 1,000 grains ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ has the same number for his age as he does for his reviews! < rather doubts that she'll be the cause of the world's destruction, unless it's in a ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ You know it! :wink: < Apologizes for mistaking iQuippie's secret identity. v Will have seen "Did you know that is how much a candy bar cost in 1902? I ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Elvish/Hobbit Name Generator

    Elf: Nessa Séregon (I think I've done this one before; Nessa sounds familiar.) Hobbit: Ruby Brockhouse of Loamsdown Pirate: Pirate Darby the Bitter :pirate1: (My mom's is Cap'n Eve Saggingsails ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ is a few months younger than my sister. < is totally a member of The Secret Society That Everyone Knows About But You. (a.k.a. TSSTEKABY) How did you know?? ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Spoonerisms!

    Clath Mass (Math Class) Hehe, I like that one! :mrgreen: Here's one my granddad says all the time (usually on purpose): Kea Tettle. (Tea Kettle) He says it so much ...

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Hypothetically speaking, of course!

    I tend to be big on grammar (and punctuation) when I critique a story, too. But as everyone else said, there is more to a story than the grammar. So, ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ has a cool robot avatar < is, I assure you, completely human (at least, as far as I know...) v prefers alpacas over llamas in all significant ways

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ Has more posts than I do < Does not have a creepy avatar! How can you call Stupendous Man creepy? Huh?? Since when is Calvin and Hobbes creepy??? v ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ Well, that's not hard :roll: < Has nothing to game on except a PC and a closetful of board games. :( v Will have a Chad in his sig.

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: One-Word Circle Story

    Considering that my penguin has never visited Aunt Petunia, I decided to bake brownies and cakes. My best attempt at eating rocks successfully was the last time I gave eating ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^--Was wrong! :smt016

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Words :)

    Chocolate Milk 1.) A milk that has had chocolate syrup added to it Hey! What about milk that's had chocolate powder mixed in? That's my kind of chocolate milk. Are ...

    Nov 14, 2007


perceive me if you want to, i will exist regardless
— soundofmind