User avatar

logosgal

  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Hi! Probably very few of you remember me; I've been gone for something like three or four years, and I hadn't been around very long before that. Don't know how ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Superlatives!

    Hey! I got nominated?? :shock: Cool! I think... :oops: Nate would definately be the most rabid Pat Buchannon supporter. Best e-cookie giver. FYI, Sunshine, "Logos" is Greek for "word/reason," and ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    I find sodium chloride particularly palatable. Are you a goose or a duck?

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Help! I need a name for...

    Sometimes I use Scrabble letters to make up names/words. Or you could translate one or more of the species' characteristics into another language, and use the translation as a basis ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Winterbells

    46,770! Cute little bunny! ^_^

    Dec 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the USER above you!

    gadi: Username: 78% sounds cool, but I'm not sure what it means... Custom Title: 89% funny! Avvie: 83% Country: 93% me, too. Siggy: 84% YOU CUT CHAD'S HEAD OFF!!! o.O ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Avatars

    My current avatar is from the YWS avatar gallery. I'm thinking of changing it, though...

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that crayons don't taste very good.

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ Hah! dream on! < Is still half-asleep v doesn't care how awake I am

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ is right. (Though I don't do it much, and I'll do it when people are looking sometimes.) < Is half-asleep and therefore doesn't really know what I'm typing. v ...

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ just double posted (tisk, tisk :wink:) < doesn't even have a dog to walk at midnight v is currently wearing socks and no shoes.

    Dec 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ Is dancing, apparently. < Would be happy to dance with Mad and Quipp. What dance are we doing? v Will be more well-informed than I am about which dance ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    I would usually assume so. Are you wearing shoes right now?

    Nov 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Which NC Are YOU?

    Which Neglected Mario Character Are You?[/url] But without answering the first question as "female..." Which Neglected Mario Character Are You?[/url] I think Dr. Donez sounds more like me. I love ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Soundtrack to the Movie of Your Life

    I'm already listening to a long playlist on shuffle, so I'm just going to go with what's already playing: Opening credits: Christmas is All in the Heart--Steven Curtis Chapman First ...

    Nov 28, 2007


Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind