-
Re: Beat That Word Count!
Well, I didn't quite beat 9,035 by the end of today. :( But I got up to 7,306 today, and that makes this my most productive day yet! :mrgreen: If ...
Nov 19, 2007 -
Re: Critique the Excerpt Above You!
I saw a couple of these on the NaNo site, and there's one in The Lounge for stuff here on YWS, but I thought it would be cool to have ...
Nov 17, 2007 -
Re: Beat That Word Count!
4,610 :oops: Heh. Maybe I can pass Amelia's before the end of tomorrow. Just 4,425 to go...! (Eep! :()
Nov 17, 2007 -
Re: NaNo Quotes
Hehe, I love it, Snoink! :lol: (Actually, pressing one’s finger to one’s lips is not the universal gesture for silence; in one tribe of warlike stone-age Galeaohadd warriors on the ...
Nov 17, 2007 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Well, that's not my fault, seeing as I don't quite have enough posts to do so. (Just three more after this post, though! :P) Banned for pointing that out.
Nov 14, 2007 -
Re: The Tavern
Logosgal walks in and orders a hot chocolate. She sits down and notices Tassen moping. "Hey, Tassen, what's wrong?"
Nov 14, 2007 -
Re: The ^<v Game
^ Well, that's not hard :roll: < Has nothing to game on except a PC and a closetful of board games. :( v Will have a Chad in his sig.
Nov 14, 2007 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for calling yourself "the King of Randomness." (Ah, okay, you've got me there. Chad does rock no matter what.)
Nov 14, 2007 -
Re: One-Word Circle Story
Considering that my penguin has never visited Aunt Petunia, I decided to bake brownies and cakes. My best attempt at eating rocks successfully was the last time I gave eating ...
Nov 14, 2007 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Nothing but the whrrr of my computer, the tick of the clock and the occasional tap-tap-tap of my keyboard. Yeah. I know. I'm boring...
Nov 14, 2007 -
Re: The ^<v Game
^--Was wrong! :smt016
Nov 14, 2007 -
Re: Words :)
Chocolate Milk 1.) A milk that has had chocolate syrup added to it Hey! What about milk that's had chocolate powder mixed in? That's my kind of chocolate milk. Are ...
Nov 14, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
7/10 Well, that's an interesting philosophy.
Nov 14, 2007 -
Re: Help! A nanoer in need!
Also, if your characters get drunk, "ninety-nine bottles of beer on the wall" song is beautiful too. ^_^ Yeah, I tried that, except it was coke and they were on ...
Nov 14, 2007 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for dissing my colored Chad.
Nov 14, 2007
